Latest statistics and disclosures from MHR FUND MANAGEMENT's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are LGF, LORL, NAV, KEG, TWI. These five stock positions account for 99.97% of MHR FUND MANAGEMENT's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: TWI (+$67.74M).
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: LEAP (-$409.49M), Metropcs Communications (-$135.06M).
- Sold out of its positions in LEAP, Metropcs Communications.
- As of March 31, 2014, MHR FUND MANAGEMENT has $2.67B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $3.51B to $2.67B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, MHR FUND MANAGEMENT was a net seller by $476.81M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
MHR FUND MANAGEMENT portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|LGF||Lions Gate Entertainment||51.37||51261899||26.73||32.04|
|LORL||Loral Space & Communications||21.56||8129719||70.73||73.31|
|NAV||Navistar International Corporation||16.60||13072979||33.87||37.37|
|KEG||Key Energy Services||6.06||17484343||9.24||6.82|
|DVAX||Dynavax Technologies Corporation||0.03||445000||1.81||1.39|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for MHR FUND MANAGEMENT
- MHR FUND MANAGEMENT 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2014
- MHR FUND MANAGEMENT 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2013
- MHR FUND MANAGEMENT 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- MHR Fund Management 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- MHR Fund Management 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- MHR Fund Management 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- MHR Fund Management 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- MHR Fund Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- MHR Fund Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- MHR Fund Management 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- MHR Fund Management 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- MHR Fund Management 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- MHR Fund Management 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011