Latest statistics and disclosures from NEVSKY CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are EEM, SPY, GLD, VOD, MSFT. These five stock positions account for 93.28% of NEVSKY CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of EEM (+$31.99M), VOD (+$21.41M), MSFT (+$20.03M), * America Movil Sab De Cv spon adr l shs (+$5.47M), VIP.
- Started new stock positions in VIP, VOD, MSFT.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: AAPL (-$66.81M).
- As of March 31, 2013, NEVSKY CAPITAL has $645.75M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $659.28M to $645.75M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, NEVSKY CAPITAL was a net buyer by $12.71M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
NEVSKY CAPITAL portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|EEM||iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Indx||67.11||+7.00%||10161553||42.65||43.42|
|SPY||SPDR S&P; 500 ETF||14.35||591020||156.74||166.94|
|GLD||SPDR Gold Trust||5.41||225773||154.62||131.07|
|* America Movil Sab De Cv spon adr l shs||1.46||+138.00%||450000||20.94||0.00|
|Telefonica Brasil Sa||0.46||111000||26.68||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for NEVSKY CAPITAL
- NEVSKY CAPITAL 2012 Q4 - filed Jan. 31, 2013
- NEVSKY CAPITAL 2012 Q3 - filed Oct. 19, 2012
- NEVSKY CAPITAL 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 1, 2012
- NEVSKY CAPITAL 2012 Q1 - filed April 20, 2012
- NEVSKY CAPITAL 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 10, 2012
- NEVSKY CAPITAL 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 7, 2011
- NEVSKY CAPITAL 2011 Q2 - filed July 18, 2011
- NEVSKY CAPITAL 2011 Q1 - filed April 27, 2011