Latest statistics and disclosures from Northwestern Mutual Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are NEWS, INC Sealy, C&j Energy Services, ZINC, ZZ. These five stock positions account for 89.78% of Northwestern Mutual Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: CRI, Cornerstone Ondemand, SEM.
- Started 3 new stock positions in SEM, Cornerstone Ondemand, CRI.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: APA (-$14.36M), C&j Energy Services (-$12.41M), NEWS (-$7.66M), Roundy's, DAL.
- Sold out of its positions in APA, DAL.
- As of Sept. 30, 2012, Northwestern Mutual Capital has $57.36M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $96.88M to $57.36M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Northwestern Mutual Capital was a net seller by $36.53M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Northwestern Mutual Capital portfolio companies for September 2012 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|C&j Energy Services||15.72||-57.00%||453208||19.90||0.00|
|SEM||Select Medical Holdings Corporation||0.33||NEW||16832||11.23||12.99|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Northwestern Mutual Capital
- Northwestern Mutual Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Northwestern Mutual Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Northwestern Mutual Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Northwestern Mutual Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Northwestern Investment Management Company 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Northwestern Investment Management Company 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011