Latest statistics and disclosures from OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are ELN, MAKO, SPRD, Active Network. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: ELN (+$199.76M), MAKO (+$57.30M), SPRD (+$55.95M), Active Network (+$7.46M).
- Started 4 new stock positions in MAKO, SPRD, Active Network, ELN.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: VPHM (-$152.51M), (-$140.93M), HMA (-$102.38M), FLOW, SNTS, .
- Sold out of its positions in FLOW, HMA, LIFE, SNTS, VCBI, VPHM.
- As of Sept. 30, 2013, OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT has $320.48M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $405.39M to $320.48M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT was a net seller by $84.91M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT portfolio companies for September 2013 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT
- OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT 2013 Q4 amended - filed Feb. 12, 2014
- OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT 2013 Q3 amended - filed Feb. 4, 2014
- OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT 2013 Q4 - filed Jan. 22, 2014
- OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT 2013 Q3 - filed Oct. 16, 2013
- OXFORD ASSET MANAGEMENT 2013 Q2 - filed July 8, 2013
- Oxford Asset Management 2013 Q1 - filed May 13, 2013
- Oxford Asset Management 2012 Q4 - filed Jan. 23, 2013
- Oxford Asset Management 2012 Q3 - filed Oct. 16, 2012
- Oxford Asset Management 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 10, 2012
- Oxford Asset Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 9, 2012
- Oxford Asset Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 9, 2012
- Oxford Asset Management 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 4, 2011
- Oxford Asset Management 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 5, 2011
- Oxford Asset Management 2011 Q1 - filed May 11, 2011