Latest statistics and disclosures from RED ROCKS CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BAM.A, Carlyle Group L P, Oaktree Cap, SFE. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of RED ROCKS CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of Oaktree Cap (+$17.79M), Carlyle Group L P (+$10.57M), BAM.A (+$10.35M), SFE.
- Started new stock positions in Oaktree Cap.
- As of March 31, 2013, RED ROCKS CAPITAL has $82.49M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $41.82M to $82.49M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, RED ROCKS CAPITAL was a net buyer by $38.79M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
RED ROCKS CAPITAL portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for RED ROCKS CAPITAL
- RED ROCKS CAPITAL 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Red Rocks Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Red Rocks Capital 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Red Rocks Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- RED ROCKS CAPITAL 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Red Rocks Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Red Rocks Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Red Rocks Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011