Latest statistics and disclosures from Ridley Park Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are KO, WFC, AMZN, JPM, GOOG. These five stock positions account for 93.28% of Ridley Park Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 2 stocks: GLD, KO.
- Started 1 new stock positions in GLD.
- Reduced shares in these 9 stocks: GOOG (-$35.76M), INTC (-$20.39M), JPM (-$17.20M), WFC (-$15.37M), AMZN (-$12.21M), APC (-$8.57M), AXP (-$6.08M), Groupon, DHI.
- Sold out of its positions in AXP, APC, Groupon.
- As of Sept. 30, 2012, Ridley Park Capital has $51.14M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $178.11M to $51.14M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Ridley Park Capital was a net seller by $118.26M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Ridley Park Capital portfolio companies for September 2012 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||23.97||-55.00%||355000||34.53||44.26|
|JPM||JPMorgan Chase & Co.||15.83||-68.00%||200000||40.48||56.91|
|GLD||SPDR Gold Trust||1.68||NEW||5000||171.79||122.14|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Ridley Park Capital
- Ridley Park Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Ridley Park Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2011