Latest statistics and disclosures from Riverside Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Credi, CVS, MCK, MA, CELG. These five stock positions account for 32.10% of Riverside Advisors's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of AAPL, COP, Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio Exteri.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: Oracle (-$5.46M), CRUS, LOW, VIA.B, UNP, AET, UNH, HCC, CA, DPS.
- Sold out of its positions in AET, CA, CRUS, DPS, HCC, LOW, UNP, UNH, VIA.B, JW.A.
- As of March 31, 2013, Riverside Advisors has $78.88M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $108.78M to $78.88M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Riverside Advisors was a net seller by $38.86M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Riverside Advisors portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|CVS||CVS Caremark Corporation||6.33||90780||54.99||59.57|
|GD||General Dynamics Corporation||4.24||47430||70.50||78.79|
|Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio Exteri||2.68||+34.00%||85400||24.74||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Riverside Advisors
- Riverside Advisors 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 8, 2013
- Riverside Advisors 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 2, 2012
- Riverside Advisors 2012 Q2 - filed July 26, 2012
- Riverside Advisors 2012 Q1 - filed April 25, 2012
- Riverside Advisors 2011 Q4 - filed Jan. 20, 2012
- Riverside Advisors 2011 Q3 - filed Oct. 21, 2011
- Riverside Advisors 2011 Q1 - filed April 29, 2011