Latest statistics and disclosures from RIVERSVILLE CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Amr. These five stock positions account for % of RIVERSVILLE CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: Amr.
- Started 1 new stock positions in Amr.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: IWD (-$15.77M), EEM (-$7.36M), IWS (-$6.24M), , IWN, ISHARES TR MSCI Small Cap msci small cap, EFA, EFV, , EWZ.
- Sold out of its positions in CAT, CAG, GOOG, EWZ, EEM, EFA, IWS, IWR, IWD, IWN. IWM, ACWI, ISHARES TR MSCI Small Cap msci small cap, IWC, EFV, JNJ, MSFT, ORCL, SPY, EWX, GWX, V, WFC.
- Independent of market fluctuations, RIVERSVILLE CAPITAL was a net seller by $43.16M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
RIVERSVILLE CAPITAL portfolio companies for June 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for RIVERSVILLE CAPITAL
- RIVERSVILLE CAPITAL 2014 Q1 - filed April 10, 2014
- RIVERSVILLE CAPITAL 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2014
- RIVERSVILLE CAPITAL 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 6, 2013
- RIVERSVILLE CAPITAL 2013 Q2 - filed July 29, 2013
- Riversville Capital 2013 Q1 - filed April 23, 2013
- Riversville Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Riversville Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 14, 2012
- Riversville Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Riversville Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 8, 2011
- Riversville Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Riversville Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2011