Latest statistics and disclosures from SCOGGIN's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Ing U S, Endo International. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of SCOGGIN's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 2 stocks: Ing U S (+$23.88M), Endo International (+$15.31M).
- Started 2 new stock positions in Endo International, Ing U S.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: (-$123.80M), IWM (-$93.30M), APC (-$61.87M), MU (-$44.81M), (-$37.84M), (-$34.61M), BKH (-$32.86M), (-$26.98M), OCR (-$21.36M), Constellium Holdco B V cl a (-$20.84M).
- Sold out of its positions in Abbvie, Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp Com Stk, APD, ALR, Altisource Residential Corp cl b, APC, AAPL, ASH, BKS, BKH.
- As of March 31, 2014, SCOGGIN has $39.19M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $1.01B to $39.19M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, SCOGGIN was a net seller by $975.43M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
SCOGGIN portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for SCOGGIN
- SCOGGIN 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- SCOGGIN 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2014
- SCOGGIN 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2013
- SCOGGIN 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Scoggin 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- Scoggin 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Scoggin 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Scoggin 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Scoggin 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Scoggin 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Scoggin 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- Scoggin 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011