Latest statistics and disclosures from Aristotle Fund's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are ICON, JOYG, LOW, FIS, GPN. These five stock positions account for 90.20% of Aristotle Fund's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of ICON (+$41.57M), LOW (+$20.17M), JOYG (+$8.99M), COH (+$5.60M).
- Started new stock positions in COH, LOW, ICON.
- As of March 31, 2013, Aristotle Fund has $129.72M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $52.13M to $129.72M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Aristotle Fund was a net buyer by $76.33M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Aristotle Fund portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|FIS||Fidelity National Information Services||10.84||355000||39.62||45.08|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Aristotle Fund
- Aristotle Fund 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2013
- Aristotle Fund 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 9, 2012
- Aristotle Fund 2012 Q2 - filed July 20, 2012
- Aristotle Fund 2012 Q1 - filed May 3, 2012
- Aristotle Fund 2011 Q4 - filed Jan. 24, 2012
- Aristotle Fund 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Aristotle Fund 2011 Q2 - filed July 26, 2011
- Aristotle Fund 2011 Q1 - filed April 29, 2011