Latest statistics and disclosures from TT INTERNATIONAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are RYAAY, TTM, Cosan Ltd shs a, CEO, Credi. These five stock positions account for 93.62% of TT INTERNATIONAL's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 7 stocks: TTM, Cosan Ltd shs a, Credi, SAN, CEO, PBR, Grana Y Montero S A A.
- Started 6 new stock positions in Cosan Ltd shs a, Credi, PBR, TTM, SAN, Grana Y Montero S A A.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: TSM, RYAAY, , , Yandex Nv-a.
- Sold out of its positions in Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd -, LCC.
- As of Sept. 30, 2013, TT INTERNATIONAL has $52105 in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $59721 to $52105.
- Independent of market fluctuations, TT INTERNATIONAL was a net seller by $6201 worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
TT INTERNATIONAL portfolio companies for September 2013 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Cosan Ltd shs a||4.36||NEW||147||15.46||0.00|
|TSM||Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg||1.63||-85.00%||50||17.00||18.77|
|PBR||Petroleo Brasileiro SA||0.44||NEW||14||16.36||10.90|
|Grana Y Montero S A A||0.38||NEW||10||19.90||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for TT INTERNATIONAL
- TT INTERNATIONAL 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- TT International 2013 Q1 - filed April 9, 2013
- TT International 2012 Q4 - filed Jan. 16, 2013
- TT International 2012 Q3 - filed Oct. 16, 2012
- TT International 2012 Q2 - filed July 12, 2012
- TT International 2012 Q1 - filed April 11, 2012
- TT International 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 9, 2012
- TT International 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 4, 2011
- TT International 2011 Q2 - filed July 14, 2011
- TT International 2011 Q1 - filed May 5, 2011