Latest statistics and disclosures from Tyrus Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MHS, CBD, TNB, EP, MMI. These five stock positions account for 88.98% of Tyrus Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: MHS (+$204.92M), TNB (+$84.49M), EP (+$73.15M), Kinder Morgan (+$40.06M), Suncor Energy (+$32.70M), QSFT (+$14.92M), MCP (+$5.07M), TU, PVE.
- Started 8 new stock positions in Suncor Energy, EP, PVE, Kinder Morgan, TU, TNB, MCP, QSFT.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: VRUS (-$130.12M), NETL (-$81.05M), CBD (-$71.91M), LSG (-$9.87M), MMI (-$6.36M), RAH.
- Sold out of its positions in LSG, NETL, VRUS, RAH.
- As of March 31, 2012, Tyrus Capital has $881.21M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $621.82M to $881.21M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Tyrus Capital was a net buyer by $158.66M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Tyrus Capital portfolio companies for March 2012 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|MHS||Medco Health Solutions||38.41||+153.00%||4815000||70.30||0.00|
|CBD||Companhia Brasileira de Distrib.||26.97||-23.00%||4990000||47.62||42.80|
|TNB||Thomas & Betts Corporation||9.59||NEW||1175000||71.91||0.00|
|EP||El Paso Corporation||8.30||NEW||2475469||29.55||0.00|
|MMI||Motorola Mobility Holdings, Inc. Common Stock||5.71||-11.00%||1282979||39.24||29.87|