Latest statistics and disclosures from WARBURG PINCUS's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Antero Res, Laredo Petroleum Holdings, CBPO, Kosmos Energy, Endurance Intl Group Hldgs I. These five stock positions account for 85.21% of WARBURG PINCUS's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: Laredo Petroleum Holdings (+$388.59M).
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: Aramark Hldgs (-$413.69M), NPBC (-$198.83M), Endurance Intl Group Hldgs I (-$172.84M), Grubhub (-$143.63M), (-$10.31M), Ceres (-$5.68M).
- Sold out of its positions in Grubhub, NPBC, XUE.
- As of March 31, 2015, WARBURG PINCUS has $13.32B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $14.49B to $13.32B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, WARBURG PINCUS was a net seller by $556.39M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
WARBURG PINCUS portfolio companies for March 2015 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Laredo Petroleum Holdings||8.58||+51.00%||87670127||13.04||0.00|
|CBPO||China Biologic Products||7.88||10989200||95.51||81.57|
|Endurance Intl Group Hldgs I||6.82||-15.00%||47697956||19.06||0.00|
|58 Com Inc spon adr rep a||1.89||4760598||52.88||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for WARBURG PINCUS
- WARBURG PINCUS 2014 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2015
- WARBURG PINCUS 2014 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2014
- WARBURG PINCUS 2014 Q2 - filed Aug. 13, 2014
- WARBURG PINCUS 2014 Q1 - filed May 14, 2014
- WARBURG PINCUS 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2014
- WARBURG PINCUS 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 12, 2013
- Warburg Pincus 2013 Q1 - filed May 13, 2013
- Warburg Pincus 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 12, 2013
- Warburg Pincus 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Warburg Pincus 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Warburg Pincus 2012 Q1 - filed May 14, 2012
- Warburg Pincus 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 10, 2012
- Warburg Pincus 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Warburg Pincus 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 12, 2011
- Warburg Pincus 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- Warburg Pincus 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2011