Latest statistics and disclosures from 36 South Capital Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MSFT, GOOG, NFLX, AMZN, BRK.B, and represent 80.18% of 36 South Capital Advisors's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: GOOG (+$442M), NFLX (+$368M), MSFT (+$359M), AMZN (+$341M), MA (+$88M), CRM (+$82M), LULU (+$73M), FB (+$72M), NKE (+$6.5M).
- Started 8 new stock positions in CRM, LULU, FB, NFLX, AMZN, MA, GOOG, NKE.
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: QQQ (-$194M), XLY (-$108M), XLK (-$90M).
- 36 South Capital Advisors was a net buyer of stock by $1.4B.
- 36 South Capital Advisors has $2.2B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 232.64%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001845671
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by 36 South Capital Advisors consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for 36 South Capital Advisors
Companies in the 36 South Capital Advisors portfolio as of the June 2021 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Microsoft Corporation Put Option (MSFT)||21.7||$467M||+331%||1.7M||270.90|
|Alphabet Cap Stk Cl C Put Option (GOOG)||20.5||$442M||NEW||176k||2506.32|
|Netflix Put Option (NFLX)||17.1||$368M||NEW||697k||528.21|
|Amazon Put Option (AMZN)||15.8||$341M||NEW||99k||3440.16|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Del Cl B New Put Option (BRK.B)||5.1||$109M||393k||277.92|
|Invesco Qqq Tr Unit Ser 1 Put Option (QQQ)||4.2||$90M||-68%||254k||354.43|
|Mastercard Incorporated Cl A Put Option (MA)||4.1||$88M||NEW||241k||365.09|
|salesforce Put Option (CRM)||3.8||$82M||NEW||335k||244.27|
|Lululemon Athletica Put Option (LULU)||3.4||$73M||NEW||199k||364.97|
|Facebook Cl A Put Option (FB)||3.4||$72M||NEW||208k||347.71|
|Select Sector Spdr Tr Sbi Cons Discr Put Option (XLY)||0.4||$9.6M||-91%||54k||178.56|
|Nike CL B Put Option (NKE)||0.3||$6.5M||NEW||42k||154.50|
|Select Sector Spdr Tr Technology Put Option (XLK)||0.3||$6.2M||-93%||42k||147.67|