Latest statistics and disclosures from 40 North Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CDNS, Mattress Firm Holding, Columbia Ppty Tr, Rubicon Proj, Allergan. These five stock positions account for 70.74% of 40 North Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: Gcp Applied Technologies (+$50.47M), AWI (+$42.86M), Mattress Firm Holding (+$24.44M), Allergan (+$16.40M), CDNS (+$16.00M), Rubicon Proj (+$11.57M), VRX (+$10.14M), Ptc, Pacira Pharmaceuticals, Sabre.
- Started 1 new stock positions in Gcp Applied Technologies.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: GRA (-$146.85M), Columbia Ppty Tr (-$68.79M), (-$52.12M), MU (-$34.32M), (-$26.30M), Starwood Waypoint Residential Trust (-$25.52M), MCK (-$24.97M), (-$24.16M), Dct Industrial Trust Inc reit usd.01 (-$9.74M), Paramount Group Inc reit (-$9.12M).
- Sold out of its positions in AN, BXP, CNX, Dct Industrial Trust Inc reit usd.01, DEI, EQR, EXR, FR, HPP, MU. MAA, Paramount Group Inc reit, PSA, ROIC, Starwood Waypoint Residential Trust, Welltower Inc Com reit, Signet Jewelers, Mylan Nv, Sensata Technologies Hldg Bv.
- As of March 31, 2016, 40 North Management has $1.00B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $1.43B to $1.00B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, 40 North Management was a net seller by $288.53M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
40 North Management portfolio companies for March 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Cadence Design Systems (CDNS)||28.84||12.25M +5.00%||23.58||17.85|
|Mattress Firm Holding||15.51||3.66M +18.00%||42.39||0.00|
|Columbia Ppty Tr||11.70||5.33M -36.00%||21.99||0.00|
|Rubicon Proj||8.06||4.42M +16.00%||18.28||0.00|
|Armstrong World Industries (AWI)||5.63||1.17M +316.00%||48.37||54.61|
|Gcp Applied Technologies||5.04||2.53M NEW||19.94||0.00|
|Pacira Pharmaceuticals||4.27||807650 +9.00%||52.98||0.00|
|W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA)||3.95||555562 -78.00%||71.18||96.83|
|Valeant Pharmaceuticals Int (VRX)||2.79||1.06M +56.00%||26.30||205.82|
|McKesson Corporation (MCK)||1.57||100000 -61.00%||157.25||221.98|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for 40 North Management
- 40 North Management 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016
- 40 North Management 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 17, 2015
- 40 North Management 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2014
- 40 North Management 2014 Q1 filed May 15, 2014
- 40 North Industries 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2012
- 40 North Industries 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- 40 North Industries 2011 Q4 amended filed Feb. 17, 2012