Latest statistics and disclosures from Baymount Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are GDX, EWZ, GDXJ, SIX, ITB, and represent 72.19% of Baymount Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: EWZ (+$14M), GDXJ (+$11M), SIX (+$6.1M), GDX.
- Started 3 new stock positions in EWZ, SIX, GDXJ.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: BABA (-$18M), EEM (-$12M), , SMH (-$12M), ASHR (-$9.1M), PYPL (-$5.7M), , AZN, EWW, ALB.
- Sold out of its positions in ALB, BABA, AZN, ASHR, JETS, EWW, SLV, PYPL, XLF, TWTR.
- Baymount Management was a net seller of stock by $-51M.
- Baymount Management has $72M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -38.00%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Baymount Management LP consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Baymount Management
Companies in the Baymount Management portfolio as of the September 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Vaneck Vectors Etf Tr Gold Miners Etf Call Option (GDX)||21.0||$15M||+32%||385k||39.16|
|Ishares Msci Brazil Etf Call Option (EWZ)||19.3||$14M||NEW||500k||27.66|
|Vaneck Vectors Etf Tr Jr Gold Miners E (GDXJ)||15.5||$11M||NEW||200k||55.36|
|Six Flags Entertainment Call Option (SIX)||8.5||$6.1M||NEW||300k||20.30|
|Ishares Tr Us Home Cons Etf Call Option (ITB)||7.9||$5.7M||100k||56.65|
|Spdr Ser Tr S&p Biotech Call Option (XBI)||7.8||$5.6M||50k||111.44|
|Ishares Tr Msci Emg Mkt Etf Call Option (EEM)||7.7||$5.5M||-68%||125k||44.09|
|Vaneck Vectors Etf Tr Semiconductor Et Call Option (SMH)||7.3||$5.2M||-68%||30k||174.20|
|Teck Resources CL B Call Option (TECK)||5.1||$3.6M||260k||13.92|