Latest statistics and disclosures from Benefit Street Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, Berry Pete Corp, Oi Sa -, Chesapeake Energy Corp convertible security, Avaya Holdings Corp, and represent 86.17% of Benefit Street Partners's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: SPY (+$57.23M), Berry Pete Corp (+$56.41M), Oi Sa - (+$44.37M), Chesapeake Energy Corp convertible security (+$36.88M), Avaya Holdings Corp (+$33.97M), Scorpio Tankers Inc (+$31.30M), Weatherford Intl Ltd Note 5.875% 7/0 bond (+$12.76M), Nii Holdings, Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc shs, Ak Steel Corp. conv.
- Started 2 new stock positions in Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc shs, Scorpio Tankers Inc.
- Reduced shares in these 1 stocks: .
- Sold out of its positions in ETE.
- Benefit Street Partners was a net buyer of stock by $224.07M.
- Benefit Street Partners has $1.16B in assets under management (AUM), growing by 23.84%.
Companies in the Benefit Street Partners portfolio as of March 2019 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||39.12||1.61M||+14%||282.48|
|Berry Pete Corp||23.57||23.77M||+25%||11.54|
|Oi Sa -||8.68||53.74M||+78%||1.88|
|Chesapeake Energy Corp convertible security||7.73||96.78M||+69%||0.93|
|Avaya Holdings Corp||7.06||4.88M||+70%||16.83|
|Scorpio Tankers Inc||2.69||1.58M||NEW||19.84|
|Weatherford Intl Ltd Note 5.875% 7/0 bond||2.42||34.74M||+82%||0.81|
|Cheniere Energy (LNG)||1.56||265000||68.36|
|Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN)||0.81||1.34M||7.03|
|Tenet Healthcare Corporation stock||0.51||205667||+81%||28.84|
|Ak Steel Corp. conv||0.50||5.81M||+93%||1.00|
|Scorpio Tankers Inc note 3.000% 5/1||0.30||4.00M||0.88|
|Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc shs||0.28||700000||NEW||4.65|
|Targa Res Corp||0.19||53500||41.55|
|Fts International Inc||0.18||208627||10.00|
|Dish Network Corp note 2.375% 3/1||0.16||2.30M||0.82|
|Cheniere Energy Inc note 4.250% 3/1||0.13||2.00M||0.78|
|Ferroglobe Plc shs||0.13||722476||+100%||2.05|
|Cumulus Media Inc||0.08||59633||14.99|
|Donnelley R R & Sons Co when issued||0.06||149158||+83%||4.72|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Benefit Street Partners
- Benefit Street Partners 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019
- Benefit Street Partners 2018 Q4 filed Jan. 31, 2019
- Benefit Street Partners 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2018
- Benefit Street Partners 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2018
- Benefit Street Partners 2018 Q1 filed May 14, 2018
- Benefit Street Partners 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2018
- Benefit Street Partners 2017 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2017
- Benefit Street Partners 2017 Q2 filed Sept. 15, 2017
- Benefit Street Partners 2017 Q1 filed Sept. 15, 2017
- Benefit Street Partners 2016 Q4 filed Sept. 15, 2017