Latest statistics and disclosures from Brilliance Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are EDU, IPGP, Momo, LRCX, XRS, and represent 96.43% of Brilliance Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: IPGP (+$31.83M), Momo (+$28.75M), Baozun (+$7.11M), LRCX (+$6.94M), EDU.
- Started 3 new stock positions in IPGP, Momo, Baozun.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: QCOM (-$53.88M), XRS (-$20.80M), Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon (-$14.79M), CAJ, Washington Prime.
- Sold out of its positions in Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, CAJ, QCOM, Washington Prime.
- Brilliance Asset Management was a net seller of stock by $16.81M.
- Brilliance Asset Management has $199.81M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 1.49%.
Companies in the Brilliance Asset Management portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|New Oriental Education & Tech (EDU)||47.24||1.34M||70.49|
|IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP)||15.93||219344||NEW||145.10|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)||9.45||133491||+58%||141.43|
|TAL Education (XRS)||9.42||153900||-52%||122.31|
|58 Com Inc spon adr rep a||0.01||537||44.69|