Latest statistics and disclosures from Brilliance Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are EDU, IPGP, Jd, Momo, and represent 100.00% of Brilliance Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: IPGP (+$57.83M), EDU (+$23.61M), Jd (+$5.59M).
- Started 1 new stock positions in Jd.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: Momo (-$22.62M), LRCX (-$18.88M), XRS (-$18.82M), Baozun (-$7.11M), 58 Com Inc spon adr rep a.
- Sold out of its positions in Baozun, 58 Com Inc spon adr rep a, LRCX, XRS.
- Brilliance Asset Management was a net buyer of stock by $19.57M.
- Brilliance Asset Management has $247.56M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 23.90%.