Latest statistics and disclosures from Icahn Carl C's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are IEP, AIG, CVI, Herbalife Ltd Com Stk, LNG, and represent 74.94% of Icahn Carl C's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 2 stocks: IEP (+$230.94M), Herc Hldgs (+$8.94M).
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: FCX (-$202.63M), AIG.
- Icahn Carl C was a net buyer of stock by $35.93M.
- Icahn Carl C has $21.25B in assets under management (AUM), growing by 8.68%.
Companies in the Icahn Carl C portfolio as of September 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Icahn Enterprises (IEP)||39.62||153.49M||+2%||54.86|
|American International (AIG)||12.42||42.98M||61.39|
|CVR Energy (CVI)||8.68||71.20M||25.90|
|Herbalife Ltd Com Stk||7.30||22.87M||67.83|
|Cheniere Energy (LNG)||6.93||32.68M||45.04|
|Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (FCX)||5.10||77.16M||-15%||14.04|
|Xerox Corporation (XRX)||3.88||24.76M||33.29|
|Navistar International Corporation (NAV)||3.47||16.73M||44.07|
|Hertz Global Holdings||3.08||29.26M||22.36|
|American Railcar Industries (ARII)||2.16||11.87M||38.60|
|Manitowoc Company (MTW)||0.45||10.58M||9.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Icahn Carl C
- Icahn Carl C 2017 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2017
- Icahn Carl C 2017 Q1 filed May 15, 2017
- Icahn Carl C 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017
- Icahn Carl C 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2016
- Icahn Carl C 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- Icahn Carl C 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- Icahn Carl C 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016
- Icahn Carl C 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2015
- Icahn Carl C 2015 Q1 filed May 15, 2015
- Icahn Carl C 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 17, 2015
- Icahn Carl C 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2014
- Icahn Carl C 2014 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2014
- Icahn Carl C 2014 Q1 filed May 15, 2014
- Icahn Carl C 2013 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2014
- Icahn Carl C 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2013
- Icahn Carl C 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Carl C. Icahn, Individual 2013 Q1 filed May 15, 2013
- Carl C. Icahn, Individual 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Carl C. Icahn, Individual 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 15, 2012