Latest statistics and disclosures from Coann Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are DTE, PPL, EXC, XEL, CMS, and represent 44.75% of Coann Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: DTE (+$19M), EXC (+$15M), XEL (+$13M), PPL (+$12M), EVRG (+$9.6M), WTRG (+$7.5M), BKH (+$7.5M), D (+$7.5M), CNP (+$6.9M), SR (+$5.7M).
- Started 9 new stock positions in SR, EXC, BKH, XEL, WTRG, CNP, IDA, D, EVRG.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: AEE (-$16M), , CMS (-$14M), SRE (-$9.1M), OGS (-$7.8M), CEG (-$6.3M), AVA (-$5.8M), FTS (-$5.6M), South Jersey Industries, PNM.
- Sold out of its positions in AEE, AVA, CEG, FTS, NEE, OGS, SRE, South Jersey Industries.
- Coann Capital was a net buyer of stock by $37M.
- Coann Capital has $210M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 28.94%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001824658
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Coann Capital consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Coann Capital
Coann Capital holds 19 positions in its portfolio as reported in the December 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|DTE Energy Company (DTE)||12.8||$27M||+226%||229k||117.53||
|PPL Corporation (PPL)||12.5||$26M||+77%||900k||29.22||
|Exelon Corporation (EXC)||7.1||$15M||NEW||344k||43.23||
|Xcel Energy (XEL)||6.3||$13M||NEW||189k||70.11||
|CMS Energy Corporation (CMS)||6.0||$13M||-52%||200k||63.33||
|Duke Energy Corp Com New (DUK)||5.8||$12M||+64%||118k||102.99||
|Eversource Energy (ES)||5.7||$12M||+5%||142k||83.84||
|Essential Utils (WTRG)||3.6||$7.5M||NEW||158k||47.73||
|Black Hills Corporation (BKH)||3.6||$7.5M||NEW||107k||70.34||
|Northwestern Corp Com New (NWE)||3.6||$7.5M||126k||59.34||
|Dominion Resources (D)||3.6||$7.5M||NEW||122k||61.32||
|CenterPoint Energy (CNP)||3.3||$6.9M||NEW||229k||29.99||
|PG&E Corporation (PCG)||3.2||$6.7M||+103%||411k||16.26||
|PNM Resources (PNM)||1.7||$3.5M||-48%||72k||48.79||
Past Filings by Coann Capital
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Coann Capital going back to 2020
- Coann Capital 2022 Q4 filed Feb. 3, 2023
- Coann Capital 2022 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2022
- Coann Capital 2022 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2022
- Coann Capital 2022 Q1 filed May 17, 2022
- Coann Capital 2021 Q4 filed Feb. 9, 2022
- Coann Capital 2021 Q3 filed Nov. 12, 2021
- Coann Capital 2021 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2021
- Coann Capital 2021 Q1 filed May 12, 2021
- Coann Capital 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2021