Latest statistics and disclosures from Crake Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are AMZN, FB, CI, MU, MAR, and represent 43.34% of Crake Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: VIPS (+$85M), MU (+$63M), DAL (+$24M), VTRS (+$23M), LUV (+$15M), DIS (+$15M), ON (+$6.1M), GOOG, CCEP.
- Started 4 new stock positions in LUV, DAL, VTRS, DIS.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: TMUS (-$316M), AMZN (-$268M), VALE (-$175M), BABA (-$141M), MSFT (-$133M), CI (-$113M), MS (-$106M), AAPL (-$99M), TME (-$98M), FB (-$98M).
- Sold out of its positions in EEM, TMUS, TME.
- Crake Asset Management was a net seller of stock by $-1.6B.
- Crake Asset Management has $1.9B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -41.70%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001789082
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Crake Asset Management consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Crake Asset Management
Companies in the Crake Asset Management portfolio as of the June 2021 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Facebook Cl A (FB)||8.8||$169M||-36%||485k||347.71|
|Cigna Corp (CI)||8.7||$167M||-40%||703k||237.07|
|Micron Technology (MU)||7.7||$149M||+73%||1.8M||84.98|
|Marriott Intl Cl A (MAR)||6.0||$115M||-29%||839k||136.52|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||5.7||$110M||-54%||405k||270.90|
|Vipshop Holdings Sponsored Ads A (VIPS)||5.5||$105M||+431%||5.2M||20.08|
|Freeport-mcmoran CL B (FCX)||4.3||$83M||-35%||2.2M||37.11|
|Vale S A Sponsored Ads (VALE)||4.0||$77M||-69%||3.4M||22.81|
|Alphabet Cap Stk Cl C (GOOG)||4.0||$76M||+6%||30k||2506.33|
|Citigroup Com New (C)||3.5||$67M||-33%||946k||70.75|
|ON Semiconductor (ON)||2.8||$54M||+12%||1.4M||38.28|
Setup an alert
Crake Asset Management will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 2 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Wells Fargo & Company (WFC)||2.7||$52M||-59%||1.1M||45.29|
|Alibaba Group Hldg Sponsored Ads (BABA)||2.6||$51M||-73%||223k||226.78|
|Bank of America Corporation (BAC)||2.4||$47M||-31%||1.1M||41.23|
|Morgan Stanley Com New (MS)||2.2||$42M||-71%||456k||91.69|
|Goldman Sachs (GS)||1.4||$27M||-55%||70k||379.53|
|Delta Air Lines Inc Del Com New (DAL)||1.3||$24M||NEW||559k||43.26|
|Coca-cola Europacific Partne SHS (CCEP)||1.0||$19M||+21%||327k||59.32|
|Southwest Airlines (LUV)||0.8||$15M||NEW||282k||53.09|
|Walt Disney Company (DIS)||0.8||$15M||NEW||83k||175.77|
|Stryker Corporation (SYK)||0.3||$6.0M||23k||259.74|
Past Filings by Crake Asset Management
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Crake Asset Management going back to 2019
- Crake Asset Management 2021 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2021 Q1 filed May 13, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2020
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2020
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q1 filed May 14, 2020
- Crake Asset Management 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2020