Latest statistics and disclosures from Crake Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are GOOG, MSFT, AMZN, AAPL, WFC, and represent 49.13% of Crake Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: MSFT (+$71M), NFLX (+$62M), AMD (+$46M), HCA (+$26M), DIS (+$22M), AMZN (+$14M), GOOG (+$13M), AAPL (+$8.0M), BAC.
- Started 1 new stock positions in NFLX.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: ON (-$138M), FB (-$72M), , MS (-$44M), C (-$40M), LUV (-$30M), , DAL (-$30M), ANTM (-$27M), VTRS (-$25M).
- Sold out of its positions in T, CI, DAL, FCX, GS, SONO, LUV, VTRS, VIPS, WMT.
- Crake Asset Management was a net seller of stock by $-356M.
- Crake Asset Management has $1.3B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -26.79%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001789082
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Crake Asset Management consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Crake Asset Management
Companies in the Crake Asset Management portfolio as of the March 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Alphabet Cap Stk Cl C (GOOG)||12.1||$157M||+9%||56k||2792.99|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||11.9||$154M||+86%||498k||308.31|
|Wells Fargo & Company (WFC)||7.6||$98M||-9%||2.0M||48.46|
|Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)||5.8||$75M||+162%||682k||109.34|
|Marriott Intl Cl A (MAR)||5.7||$74M||-23%||421k||175.75|
|Hca Holdings (HCA)||5.1||$66M||+65%||263k||250.62|
|Walt Disney Company (DIS)||4.7||$61M||+54%||448k||137.16|
|Citigroup Com New (C)||4.7||$61M||-40%||1.1M||53.40|
|Bank of America Corporation (BAC)||3.6||$47M||+6%||1.1M||41.22|
|Morgan Stanley Com New (MS)||3.3||$43M||-50%||491k||87.40|
Setup an alert
Crake Asset Management will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 3 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Alibaba Group Hldg Sponsored Ads (BABA)||2.0||$26M||-13%||239k||108.80|
|ON Semiconductor (ON)||2.0||$26M||-84%||416k||62.61|
|Meta Platforms Cl A (FB)||2.0||$26M||-73%||115k||222.36|
|Coca-cola Europacific Partne SHS (CCEP)||1.0||$13M||-55%||269k||48.61|
Past Filings by Crake Asset Management
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Crake Asset Management going back to 2019
- Crake Asset Management 2022 Q1 filed May 13, 2022
- Crake Asset Management 2021 Q4 filed Feb. 9, 2022
- Crake Asset Management 2019 Q4 restated filed Dec. 7, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q1 restated filed Dec. 7, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q2 restated filed Dec. 7, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q3 restated filed Dec. 7, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q4 restated filed Dec. 7, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2021 Q1 restated filed Dec. 7, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2021 Q2 restated filed Dec. 7, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2021 Q3 restated filed Dec. 7, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2021 Q3 filed Nov. 12, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2021 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2021 Q1 filed May 13, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2021
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2020
- Crake Asset Management 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2020