Latest statistics and disclosures from DFT Energy's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are HES, WLL, DVN, APC, SWN, and represent 44.13% of DFT Energy's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: WLL, SWN, CLR, RRC.
- Reduced shares in these 9 stocks: Cimarex Energy Co, CXO, PXD, NBL, COG, DVN, APC, HES, Cobalt Intl Energy.
- Sold out of its positions in Cobalt Intl Energy.
- DFT Energy was a net seller of stock by $10.67M.
- DFT Energy has $112.96M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -5.00%.
Companies in the DFT Energy portfolio as of September 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL)||9.79||2.00M||+25%||5.53|
|Devon Energy Corporation (DVN)||8.10||250000||-13%||36.59|
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)||7.57||175000||-7%||48.88|
|Southwestern Energy Company (SWN)||7.34||1.35M||+8%||6.14|
|SM Energy (SM)||7.00||430000||18.39|
|Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG)||6.08||255900||-21%||26.82|
|Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD)||5.88||45000||-25%||147.56|
|Cimarex Energy Co||5.56||55000||-31%||114.25|
|Range Resources (RRC)||5.41||310000||+8%||19.72|
|Concho Resources (CXO)||5.25||45000||-30%||131.84|
|Noble Energy (NBL)||5.14||205000||-26%||28.31|
|Continental Resources (CLR)||4.99||145000||+11%||38.85|
|Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR)||4.33||340000||14.39|
|Us Silica Hldgs||2.71||100000||30.61|