Latest statistics and disclosures from Drystone's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are VXUS, Ingersoll-rand Co Ltd-cl A, RBA, MSFT, TXN, and represent 52.04% of Drystone's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: VXUS (+$8.3M), PLOW, JNJ, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Class B, ROK, VT, Ingersoll-rand Co Ltd-cl A, EXPD, VNQ, MSFT.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: VNQI, VYMI, RBA, MTD, HLT, TXN.
- Sold out of its positions in VYMI, VNQI.
- Drystone was a net seller of stock by $-1.3M.
- Drystone has $69M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -4.11%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001910462
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Drystone consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Drystone
Drystone holds 17 positions in its portfolio as reported in the September 2022 quarterly 13F filing
Past Filings by Drystone
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Drystone going back to 2021
- Drystone 2022 Q3 filed Nov. 1, 2022
- Drystone 2022 Q2 filed Aug. 2, 2022
- Drystone 2022 Q1 filed May 2, 2022
- Drystone 2021 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2022