Latest statistics and disclosures from Eac Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SKS, DELL, MFB, Vanguard Health Systems Inc, MOLXA, and represent 58.56% of Eac Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: SKS, DELL, MFB, Vanguard Health Systems Inc, MOLXA, FIRE, VLTR, WMS, Tms International Cl A, LVB.
- Started 13 new stock positions in VLTR, ARB, MFB, WMS, FIRE, MOLXA, LVB, Tms International Cl A, SKS, NYX. BLC, Active Network Inc Com, Vanguard Health Systems Inc.
- Reduced shares in these 7 stocks: , LUFK, , BMC, , CTB, SFD.
- Sold out of its positions in BMC, CTB, Exacttarget, LUFK, NTSP, PWER.
- Eac Management was a net buyer of stock by $8.75M.
- Eac Management has $18.48M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 90.47%.
Companies in the Eac Management portfolio as of September 2013 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Saks Incorporated (SKS)||15.23||176586||NEW||15.94|
|Maidenform Brands (MFB)||11.09||87289||NEW||23.49|
|Vanguard Health Systems Inc||9.86||86812||NEW||21.00|
|Molex Incorporated (MOLXA)||9.34||45078||NEW||38.29|
|Volterra Semiconductor Corporation (VLTR)||6.86||55129||NEW||23.00|
|WMS Industries (WMS)||5.76||41001||NEW||25.95|
|Tms International Cl A||5.28||55888||NEW||17.45|
|NV Energy (NVE)||3.90||30500||+103%||23.61|
|Steinway Musical Instruments (LVB)||3.09||14287||NEW||39.97|
|Smithfield Foods (SFD)||2.94||16000||-10%||34.00|
|Active Network Inc Com||1.35||17500||NEW||14.29|
|NYSE Euronext (NYX)||1.14||5000||NEW||42.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Eac Management
- Eac Management 2013 Q2 filed July 30, 2013
- EAC Management 2013 Q1 filed May 1, 2013
- EAC Management 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 7, 2013
- EAC Management 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2012
- EAC Management 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 7, 2012
- EAC Management 2012 Q1 filed May 11, 2012
- EAC Management 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2012
- EAC Management 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 9, 2011
- EAC Management 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2011
- EAC Management 2011 Q1 filed May 13, 2011
- EAC Management 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2011