Latest statistics and disclosures from EAC MANAGEMENT's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SKS, DELL, MFB, Vanguard Health Systems, MOLXA. These five stock positions account for 58.56% of EAC MANAGEMENT's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: SKS, DELL, MFB, Vanguard Health Systems, MOLXA, FIRE, VLTR, WMS, Tms International Cl A, LVB.
- Started 13 new stock positions in VLTR, ARB, MFB, WMS, FIRE, MOLXA, LVB, Tms International Cl A, SKS, NYX. BLC, Active Network, Vanguard Health Systems.
- Reduced shares in these 7 stocks: , LUFK, , BMC, , CTB, SFD.
- Sold out of its positions in BMC, CTB, Exacttarget, LUFK, NTSP, PWER.
- As of Sept. 30, 2013, EAC MANAGEMENT has $18.48M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $9.70M to $18.48M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, EAC MANAGEMENT was a net buyer by $8.75M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
EAC MANAGEMENT portfolio companies for September 2013 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Saks Incorporated (SKS)||15.23||176586 NEW||15.94||0.00|
|Dell (DELL)||13.03||175120 +1300.00%||13.75||0.00|
|Maidenform Brands (MFB)||11.09||87289 NEW||23.49||0.00|
|Vanguard Health Systems||9.86||86812 NEW||21.00||0.00|
|Molex Incorporated (MOLXA)||9.34||45078 NEW||38.29||38.66|
|Sourcefire (FIRE)||8.35||20329 NEW||75.90||75.96|
|Volterra Semiconductor Corporation (VLTR)||6.86||55129 NEW||23.00||22.97|
|WMS Industries (WMS)||5.76||41001 NEW||25.95||28.04|
|Tms International Cl A||5.28||55888 NEW||17.45||0.00|
|NV Energy (NVE)||3.90||30500 +103.00%||23.61||0.00|
|Steinway Musical Instruments (LVB)||3.09||14287 NEW||39.97||0.00|
|Smithfield Foods (SFD)||2.94||16000 -10.00%||34.00||0.00|
|Belo (BLC)||1.48||19900 NEW||13.72||0.00|
|Active Network||1.35||17500 NEW||14.29||0.00|
|Arbitron (ARB)||1.30||5000 NEW||48.00||0.00|
|NYSE Euronext (NYX)||1.14||5000 NEW||42.00||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for EAC MANAGEMENT
- EAC MANAGEMENT 2013 Q2 filed July 30, 2013
- EAC Management 2013 Q1 filed May 1, 2013
- EAC Management 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 7, 2013
- EAC Management 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2012
- EAC Management 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 7, 2012
- EAC Management 2012 Q1 filed May 11, 2012
- EAC Management 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2012
- EAC Management 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 9, 2011
- EAC Management 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2011
- EAC Management 2011 Q1 filed May 13, 2011
- EAC Management 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2011