Latest statistics and disclosures from Eden Capital Management Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are UUP, GLD, QQQQ, TIF, HOG, and represent 67.58% of Eden Capital Management Partners's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: GLD (+$5.30M), QQQQ, TIF, F, ADI, R, PH, AXE, IRF, BA.
- Started 10 new stock positions in QQQQ, GLD, ADI, AXE, SCHW, PAYX, PH, R, BA, F.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: EXPD, DE, ZION, , CYN, X, TM, CHS, CCL, RHI.
- Sold out of its positions in CCL, CHS, CYN, CGNX, CFR, CMI, DHI, DE, EMR, EXPD.
- Eden Capital Management Partners was a net seller of stock by $33.38M.
- Eden Capital Management Partners has $33.10M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -52.27%.
Companies in the Eden Capital Management Partners portfolio as of September 2011 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish (UUP)||23.94||355400||22.30|
|SPDR Gold Trust (GLD)||16.00||33500||NEW||158.06|
|PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (QQQQ)||14.27||90000||NEW||52.49|
|Tiffany & Co. (TIF)||8.20||44626||+62%||60.82|
|International Rectifier Corporation (IRF)||3.99||70900||+42%||18.62|
|Kaydon Corporation (KDN)||3.67||42369||28.68|
|Ford Motor Company (F)||2.72||93000||NEW||9.67|
|Delta Air Lines (DAL)||2.33||103000||7.50|
|Saks Incorporated (SKS)||2.21||83619||-43%||8.75|
|Analog Devices (ADI)||2.08||22000||NEW||31.27|
|Ryder System (R)||1.73||15287||NEW||37.48|
|Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH)||1.47||7700||NEW||63.12|
|PG&E; Corporation (PCG)||1.37||10720||42.26|
|Anixter International (AXE)||1.33||9250||NEW||47.46|
|Boeing Company (BA)||1.15||6300||NEW||60.48|
|CenterPoint Energy (CNP)||1.08||18200||19.62|
|TECO Energy (TE)||1.04||20100||17.11|
|Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)||0.51||15000||NEW||11.27|