Latest statistics and disclosures from Eden Capital Management Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are UUP, GLD, QQQQ, TIF, HOG, and represent 67.58% of Eden Capital Management Partners's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: GLD (+$5.30M), QQQQ, TIF, F, ADI, R, PH, AXE, IRF, BA.
- Started 10 new stock positions in QQQQ, GLD, ADI, AXE, SCHW, PAYX, PH, R, BA, F.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: EXPD, DE, ZION, , CYN, X, TM, CHS, CCL, RHI.
- Sold out of its positions in CCL, CHS, CYN, CGNX, CFR, CMI, DHI, DE, EMR, EXPD.
- Eden Capital Management Partners was a net seller of stock by $33.38M.
- Eden Capital Management Partners has $33.10M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -52.27%.
Eden Capital Management Partners portfolio companies for September 2011 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|PowerShares DB US Dollar Index Bullish (UUP)||23.94||355400||22.30||24.32|
|SPDR Gold Trust (GLD)||16.00||33500 NEW||158.06||119.26|
|PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (QQQQ)||14.27||90000 NEW||52.49||0.00|
|Tiffany & Co. (TIF)||8.20||44626 +62.00%||60.82||93.71|
|International Rectifier Corporation (IRF)||3.99||70900 +42.00%||18.62||40.00|
|Kaydon Corporation (KDN)||3.67||42369||28.68||0.00|
|Safeway (SWY)||3.26||64890 -7.00%||16.63||0.00|
|Ford Motor Company (F)||2.72||93000 NEW||9.67||11.53|
|Delta Air Lines (DAL)||2.33||103000||7.50||52.26|
|Saks Incorporated (SKS)||2.21||83619 -43.00%||8.75||0.00|
|Analog Devices (ADI)||2.08||22000 NEW||31.27||78.96|
|Ryder System (R)||1.73||15287 NEW||37.48||72.48|
|Orient-exp Htls||1.62||77686 -46.00%||6.91||0.00|
|Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH)||1.47||7700 NEW||63.12||164.54|
|PG&E; Corporation (PCG)||1.37||10720||42.26||68.26|
|Anixter International (AXE)||1.33||9250 NEW||47.46||78.35|
|Boeing Company (BA)||1.15||6300 NEW||60.48||212.14|
|CenterPoint Energy (CNP)||1.08||18200||19.62||28.15|
|TECO Energy (TE)||1.04||20100||17.11||27.64|
|Paychex (PAYX)||0.87||10880 NEW||26.38||57.20|
|Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW)||0.51||15000 NEW||11.27||42.15|