Latest statistics and disclosures from Engine No. 1's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are XOM, DE, GM, ALB, INTC, and represent 56.13% of Engine No. 1's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: ALB (+$18M), INTC (+$15M), ADM (+$14M), DAR (+$13M), UNH (+$11M), VC (+$8.6M), AA (+$8.5M), F (+$5.6M), GM, DE.
- Started 5 new stock positions in DAR, AA, ALB, ADM, VC.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: XOM (-$39M), MSFT (-$32M), SQ (-$17M), DOCU (-$16M), , AAPL (-$12M), , AMZN (-$7.7M), MQ (-$5.1M), .
- Sold out of its positions in T, ABT, ABBV, ATVI, ADBE, AMD, A, ABNB, APD, ALGN.
- Engine No. 1 was a net seller of stock by $-186M.
- Engine No. 1 has $222M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -42.95%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001835549
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Engine No. 1 consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Engine No. 1
Companies in the Engine No. 1 portfolio as of the March 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)||17.3||$38M||-50%||464k||82.59|
|Deere & Company (DE)||12.1||$27M||+13%||65k||415.46|
|General Motors Company (GM)||11.1||$25M||+17%||563k||43.74|
|Albemarle Corporation (ALB)||8.3||$18M||NEW||83k||221.15|
|Intel Corporation (INTC)||7.4||$16M||+1408%||330k||49.56|
|Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)||6.2||$14M||NEW||154k||90.26|
|Darling International (DAR)||5.6||$13M||NEW||155k||80.38|
|Visteon Corp Com New (VC)||3.9||$8.6M||NEW||79k||109.13|
|Ford Motor Company (F)||2.7||$5.9M||+1554%||350k||16.91|
|Aptiv SHS (APTV)||2.4||$5.2M||+40%||44k||119.70|
Setup an alert
Engine No. 1 will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 3 months. Would you like to be notified?