Latest statistics and disclosures from Exane Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are ALC, LIN, FCAU, MSFT, UBS, and represent 73.61% of Exane Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: ALC (+$50M), LIN (+$39M), FCAU (+$10M), AMZN, LLY, HD, TGT, GOOG, BKNG.
- Started 9 new stock positions in TGT, ALC, LLY, GOOG, FCAU, AMZN, LIN, HD, BKNG.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: TMUS (-$12M), ATVI (-$12M), OMC (-$12M), BABA (-$8.5M), MSFT (-$5.5M), NFLX (-$5.3M), WMT, , DG, DOX.
- Sold out of its positions in BABA, CHWY, COST, DG, NFLX, OMC.
- Exane Asset Management was a net buyer of stock by $52M.
- Exane Asset Management has $153M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 57.20%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Exane Asset Management consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Exane Asset Management
Companies in the Exane Asset Management portfolio as of the September 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Alcon Ag Ord Stock (ALC)||32.9||$50M||NEW||885k||56.76|
|Linde Stock (LIN)||25.7||$39M||NEW||166k||236.67|
|Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N Stock (FCAU)||6.8||$10M||NEW||844k||12.27|
|Microsoft Corp Stock (MSFT)||4.2||$6.4M||-46%||31k||210.33|
|Ubs Group Stock (UBS)||4.0||$6.0M||-13%||539k||11.18|
|Activision Blizzard Stock (ATVI)||3.1||$4.7M||-71%||58k||80.95|
|Amazon Stock (AMZN)||3.0||$4.6M||NEW||1.5k||3148.73|
|Lilly Eli Stock (LLY)||2.9||$4.4M||NEW||30k||148.02|
|Home Depot Stock (HD)||2.5||$3.9M||NEW||14k||277.71|
|Walmart Stock (WMT)||2.5||$3.8M||-51%||27k||139.91|
|Target Corp Stock (TGT)||2.5||$3.7M||NEW||24k||157.42|
|Amdocs Stock (DOX)||2.1||$3.1M||-34%||55k||57.41|
|Alphabet Inc Cap Stk Cl C Stock (GOOG)||2.0||$3.1M||NEW||2.1k||1469.60|
|Deutsche Bank A G Namen Akt Stock (DB)||1.8||$2.7M||-10%||324k||8.43|
Setup an alert
Exane Asset Management will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 3 months. Would you like to be notified?
|T-mobile Us Stock (TMUS)||1.5||$2.2M||-84%||19k||114.36|
|Booking Holdings Stock (BKNG)||1.1||$1.7M||NEW||1.0k||1710.68|
|Takeda Pharmaceutical Stock (TAK)||0.6||$947k||53k||17.84|
|Amgen Stock (AMGN)||0.6||$896k||3.5k||254.16|
|Cytomx Therapeutics Stock (CTMX)||0.3||$424k||-27%||64k||6.65|
Past Filings by Exane Asset Management
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Exane Asset Management going back to 2015
- Exane Asset Management 2020 Q3 filed Oct. 15, 2020
- Exane Asset Management 2020 Q2 filed July 27, 2020
- Exane Asset Management 2020 Q1 filed April 22, 2020
- Exane Asset Management 2019 Q4 restated filed Feb. 18, 2020
- Exane Asset Management 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 3, 2020
- Exane Asset Management 2019 Q4 restated filed Feb. 3, 2020
- Exane Asset Management 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 24, 2019
- Exane Asset Management 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 5, 2019
- Exane Asset Management 2019 Q1 filed May 7, 2019
- Exane Asset Management 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 5, 2019
- Exane Asset Management 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 16, 2018
- Exane Asset Management 2018 Q2 restated filed Nov. 16, 2018
- Exane Asset Management 2018 Q2 filed Sept. 6, 2018
- Exane Asset Management 2018 Q1 filed April 30, 2018
- Exane Asset Management 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 8, 2018
- Exane Asset Management 2017 Q3 filed Oct. 13, 2017