Latest statistics and disclosures from Expo Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MRX, ENDP, VOLC, CNC, WPI, and represent 26.23% of Expo Capital Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: ENDP (+$27.11M), VOLC (+$26.25M), WPI (+$23.47M), SIRO (+$23.19M), Qiagen N.v. (+$21.02M), THOR (+$19.38M), MOH (+$19.34M), ALR (+$18.86M), WOOF (+$18.57M), SLXP (+$18.38M).
- Started 14 new stock positions in THOR, WAT, MOH, SLXP, WCG, ENDP, Qiagen N.v., ALR, WOOF, PKI. GPRO, VOLC, SIRO, WPI.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , SHPGY (-$23.38M), MDRX (-$21.78M), MYL (-$21.46M), HRC (-$20.21M), BSX (-$18.69M), BMRN (-$18.05M), CPHD (-$12.55M), UTHR (-$9.43M), HOLX (-$9.16M).
- Sold out of its positions in MDRX, BMRN, BSX, HRC, MYL, SHPGY, VAR.
- Expo Capital Management was a net buyer of stock by $88.28M.
- Expo Capital Management has $523.78M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 28.53%.
Companies in the Expo Capital Management portfolio as of March 2012 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation (MRX)||6.89||+60%||960000||37.59|
|Endo Pharmaceuticals (ENDP)||5.18||NEW||700000||38.73|
|Volcano Corporation (VOLC)||5.01||NEW||925000||28.38|
|Centene Corporation (CNC)||4.67||-25%||500000||48.97|
|Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI)||4.48||NEW||350000||67.06|
|Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO)||4.43||NEW||450000||51.54|
|Brookdale Senior Living (BKD)||4.11||-20%||1.15M||18.72|
|Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX)||3.96||+57%||550000||37.68|
|Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST)||3.92||-29%||475000||43.25|
|Thoratec Corporation (THOR)||3.70||NEW||575000||33.71|
|Molina Healthcare (MOH)||3.69||NEW||575000||33.63|
|VCA Antech (WOOF)||3.54||NEW||800000||23.21|
|Warner Chilcott Plc - Adr||3.53||-12%||1.10M||16.81|
|Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP)||3.51||NEW||350000||52.50|
|Gen-Probe Incorporated (GPRO)||3.49||NEW||275000||66.41|
|WellCare Health Plans (WCG)||3.43||NEW||250000||71.88|
|PSS World Medical (PSSI)||3.39||-30%||700000||25.34|
|United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR)||3.37||-34%||375000||47.13|
|Waters Corporation (WAT)||3.01||NEW||170000||92.66|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Expo Capital Management
- Expo Capital Management 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Expo Capital Management 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Expo Capital Management 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2011
- Expo Capital Management 2011 Q1 filed May 13, 2011
- Expo Capital Management 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 15, 2011