Latest statistics and disclosures from Expo Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MRX, ENDP, VOLC, CNC, WPI. These five stock positions account for 26.23% of Expo Capital Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: ENDP (+$27.11M), VOLC (+$26.25M), WPI (+$23.47M), SIRO (+$23.19M), Qiagen N.v. (+$21.02M), THOR (+$19.38M), MOH (+$19.34M), ALR (+$18.86M), WOOF (+$18.57M), SLXP (+$18.38M).
- Started 14 new stock positions in THOR, WAT, MOH, SLXP, WCG, ENDP, Qiagen N.v., ALR, WOOF, PKI. GPRO, VOLC, SIRO, WPI.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , SHPGY (-$23.38M), MDRX (-$21.78M), MYL (-$21.46M), HRC (-$20.21M), BSX (-$18.69M), BMRN (-$18.05M), CPHD (-$12.55M), UTHR (-$9.43M), HOLX (-$9.16M).
- Sold out of its positions in MDRX, BMRN, BSX, HRC, MYL, SHPGY, VAR.
- As of March 31, 2012, Expo Capital Management has $523.78M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $407.51M to $523.78M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Expo Capital Management was a net buyer by $88.28M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Expo Capital Management portfolio companies for March 2012 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation (MRX)||6.89||960000 +60.00%||37.59||0.00|
|Endo Pharmaceuticals (ENDP)||5.18||700000 NEW||38.73||89.78|
|Volcano Corporation (VOLC)||5.01||925000 NEW||28.38||17.99|
|Centene Corporation (CNC)||4.67||500000 -25.00%||48.97||63.33|
|Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI)||4.48||350000 NEW||67.06||0.00|
|Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO)||4.43||450000 NEW||51.54||89.32|
|Cepheid (CPHD)||4.19||525000 -36.00%||41.83||55.12|
|Brookdale Senior Living (BKD)||4.11||1.15M -20.00%||18.72||37.56|
|Qiagen N.v.||4.01||1.35M NEW||15.57||0.00|
|Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX)||3.96||550000 +57.00%||37.68||124.70|
|Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST)||3.92||475000 -29.00%||43.25||101.94|
|Hologic (HOLX)||3.81||925000 -31.00%||21.55||31.98|
|Thoratec Corporation (THOR)||3.70||575000 NEW||33.71||39.23|
|Molina Healthcare (MOH)||3.69||575000 NEW||33.63||61.05|
|Allergan (AGN)||3.64||200000 -27.00%||95.43||234.98|
|Alere (ALR)||3.60||725000 NEW||26.01||47.27|
|VCA Antech (WOOF)||3.54||800000 NEW||23.21||52.20|
|Warner Chilcott Plc -||3.53||1.10M -12.00%||16.81||0.00|
|Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP)||3.51||350000 NEW||52.50||157.81|
|Gen-Probe Incorporated (GPRO)||3.49||275000 NEW||66.41||38.00|
|WellCare Health Plans (WCG)||3.43||250000 NEW||71.88||88.95|
|PerkinElmer (PKI)||3.43||650000 NEW||27.66||46.52|
|PSS World Medical (PSSI)||3.39||700000 -30.00%||25.34||0.00|
|United Therapeutics Corporation (UTHR)||3.37||375000 -34.00%||47.13||161.87|
|Waters Corporation (WAT)||3.01||170000 NEW||92.66||119.56|