Latest statistics and disclosures from Finepoint Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Altaba, Ally Financial, YPF, LNG, EEP, and represent 86.35% of Finepoint Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: EEP (+$31.87M), Sina Corporation (+$11.43M), Altaba (+$10.33M).
- Started 2 new stock positions in EEP, Sina Corporation.
- Reduced shares in these 1 stocks: YPF (-$13.58M).
- Finepoint Capital was a net buyer of stock by $40.06M.
- Finepoint Capital has $448.97M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 15.53%.
Companies in the Finepoint Capital portfolio as of September 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|YPF SA (YPF)||18.58||3.74M||-13%||22.28|
|Cheniere Energy (LNG)||15.93||1.59M||45.04|
|Enbridge Energy Partners (EEP)||7.10||1.99M||NEW||15.98|
|IRSA Inversiones Representaciones (IRS)||6.47||1.18M||24.55|
|Frontier Communications Corp pfd conv ser-a||2.54||591917||19.24|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Finepoint Capital
- Finepoint Capital 2017 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2017
- Finepoint Capital 2017 Q1 filed May 12, 2017
- Finepoint Capital 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2017
- Finepoint Capital 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 10, 2016
- Finepoint Capital 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2016
- Finepoint Capital 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2016
- Finepoint Capital 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2015
- Finepoint Capital 2015 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2015
- Finepoint Capital 2015 Q1 filed May 14, 2015
- Finepoint Capital 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2015