Latest statistics and disclosures from Genesis Investment Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BABA, EDU, YNDX, INFY, WUBA, and represent 64.79% of Genesis Investment Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: TAL (+$125M), BABA (+$122M), EDU (+$30M), BAP (+$14M), HDB (+$5.3M), INFY, OPRA, CTSH, CIB, ITUB.
- Started 1 new stock positions in TAL.
- Reduced shares in these 9 stocks: WUBA (-$111M), YNDX (-$54M), AMX (-$39M), SINA (-$15M), MOMO (-$14M), NTES (-$8.3M), LILAK, LOMA, LILA.
- Sold out of its positions in LOMA, MOMO.
- Genesis Investment Management was a net buyer of stock by $56M.
- Genesis Investment Management has $3.3B in assets under management (AUM), growing by 23.43%.
Portfolio Holdings for Genesis Investment Management
Companies in the Genesis Investment Management portfolio as of the June 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Alibaba Group Holding (BABA)||26.4||$873M||+16%||4.0M||215.70|
|New Oriental Education & Tech (EDU)||11.5||$380M||+8%||2.9M||130.23|
|Yandex Nv-a (YNDX)||10.7||$354M||-13%||7.1M||50.02|
|Infosys Technologies (INFY)||8.3||$274M||28M||9.66|
|58 Com Inc spon adr rep a (WUBA)||7.9||$260M||-29%||4.8M||53.94|
|Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH)||5.1||$167M||2.9M||56.82|
|TAL Education (TAL)||3.8||$125M||NEW||1.8M||68.38|
|Liberty Latin America Ser C (LILAK)||3.2||$106M||-4%||11M||9.44|
|Liberty Latin America (LILA)||1.4||$47M||-5%||4.8M||9.72|
|Sina Corporation (SINA)||1.3||$43M||-25%||1.2M||35.91|
|Banco Itau Holding Financeira (ITUB)||1.2||$38M||8.1M||4.69|
|HDFC Bank (HDB)||0.8||$26M||+25%||572k||45.46|
|America Movil Sab De Cv spon adr l (AMX)||0.7||$23M||-62%||1.8M||12.69|
Past Filings by Genesis Investment Management
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Genesis Investment Management going back to 2019