Latest statistics and disclosures from Gobi Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CACC, Ituran Location And Control shs, CERN, Rmr Group Inc cl a, PLUS, and represent 79.26% of Gobi Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: Rmr Group Inc cl a, ODFL, Ituran Location And Control shs, NTES, Tesla Inc convertible security.
- Reduced shares in these 4 stocks: PLUS (-$10.28M), CERN, CACC, WSTG.
- Gobi Capital was a net seller of stock by $7.69M.
- Gobi Capital has $187.47M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 4.88%.
Companies in the Gobi Capital portfolio as of September 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Credit Acceptance (CACC)||24.98||167152||280.17|
|Ituran Location And Control shs||16.83||875273||+2%||36.05|
|Cerner Corporation (CERN)||14.61||383931||71.32|
|Rmr Group Inc cl a||12.07||440666||+5%||51.35|
|Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL)||8.23||140042||+6%||110.11|
|Tesla Inc convertible security||5.63||8.58M||1.23|
|Wayside Technology (WSTG)||0.89||122441||-3%||13.57|