Latest statistics and disclosures from Hamlin Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are KEY, AVGO, ABBV, GPC, ORI, and represent 22.37% of Hamlin Capital Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: STOR (+$87M), CME (+$69M), LEG (+$51M), HD (+$15M), GPC (+$9.8M), SNY (+$8.7M), CMI (+$6.4M), DOW, LAMR, MMM.
- Started 3 new stock positions in CME, LEG, STOR.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: CVX (-$67M), , QCOM (-$39M), KEY (-$17M), TGT (-$14M), PAYX (-$13M), PEG (-$11M), CSCO (-$10M), VZ (-$9.5M), STLD.
- Sold out of its positions in CVX, NHI.
- Hamlin Capital Management was a net buyer of stock by $15M.
- Hamlin Capital Management has $2.2B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 14.65%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Hamlin Capital Management, LLC consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Hamlin Capital Management
Companies in the Hamlin Capital Management portfolio as of the December 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Genuine Parts Company (GPC)||4.3||$94M||+11%||931k||100.43|
|Old Republic International Corporation (ORI)||4.2||$91M||-2%||4.6M||19.71|
|Lamar Advertising Cl A (LAMR)||4.1||$89M||+4%||1.1M||83.22|
|3M Company (MMM)||4.1||$89M||+3%||510k||174.79|
|Store Capital Corp reit (STOR)||4.0||$87M||NEW||2.6M||33.98|
|Enterprise Products Partners (EPD)||3.8||$82M||+3%||4.2M||19.59|
|Snap-on Incorporated (SNA)||3.8||$82M||478k||171.14|
|Steel Dynamics (STLD)||3.8||$81M||-4%||2.2M||36.87|
|Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG)||3.8||$81M||-3%||3.5M||23.52|
|Verizon Communications (VZ)||3.7||$80M||-10%||1.4M||58.75|
|M.D.C. Holdings (MDC)||3.5||$76M||+3%||1.6M||48.60|
Setup an alert
Hamlin Capital Management will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 2 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Public Service Enterprise (PEG)||3.4||$74M||-12%||1.3M||58.30|
|Target Corporation (TGT)||3.4||$74M||-15%||419k||176.53|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)||3.3||$73M||461k||157.38|
|Sanofi Sponsored Adr (SNY)||3.1||$66M||+15%||1.4M||48.59|
|Flowers Foods (FLO)||3.0||$64M||2.8M||22.63|
|Cisco Systems (CSCO)||2.9||$63M||-13%||1.4M||44.75|
|Procter & Gamble Company (PG)||2.8||$60M||-2%||434k||139.14|
|Home Depot (HD)||2.6||$56M||+36%||209k||265.62|
|Leggett & Platt (LEG)||2.3||$51M||NEW||1.1M||44.30|
|Dorchester Minerals Com Unit (DMLP)||0.0||$616k||57k||10.91|
Past Filings by Hamlin Capital Management
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Hamlin Capital Management going back to 2010
- Hamlin Capital Management 2020 Q4 filed Jan. 26, 2021
- Hamlin Capital Management 2020 Q3 filed Oct. 13, 2020
- Hamlin Capital Management 2020 Q2 filed July 15, 2020
- Hamlin Capital Management 2020 Q1 filed May 11, 2020
- Hamlin Capital Management 2019 Q4 filed Jan. 17, 2020
- Hamlin Capital Management 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 16, 2019
- Hamlin Capital Management 2019 Q2 filed July 22, 2019
- Hamlin Capital Management 2019 Q1 filed April 12, 2019
- Hamlin Capital Management 2018 Q4 filed Jan. 18, 2019
- Hamlin Capital Management 2018 Q3 filed Oct. 15, 2018
- Hamlin Capital Management 2018 Q2 filed July 12, 2018
- Hamlin Capital Management 2018 Q1 restated filed April 18, 2018
- Hamlin Capital Management 2018 Q1 filed April 16, 2018
- Hamlin Capital Management 2017 Q4 filed Jan. 31, 2018
- Hamlin Capital Management 2017 Q3 filed Oct. 23, 2017
- Hamlin Capital Management 2017 Q2 filed July 27, 2017