Latest statistics and disclosures from Hamlin Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are VZ, KEY, AVGO, QCOM, PEG, and represent 22.61% of Hamlin Capital Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: KEY (+$30M), PEG (+$28M), LAMR (+$26M), FLO (+$25M), CSCO (+$22M), MMM (+$21M), AVGO (+$20M), PAYX (+$20M), SNA (+$18M), GPC (+$17M).
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , ETN (-$54M), GILD (-$49M), PBCT (-$48M), GIS (-$48M), , EMR (-$43M), MNR (-$32M), MDC, TGT.
- Sold out of its positions in T, EMR, GIS, GILD, MNR, PBCT, VLO, ETN.
- Hamlin Capital Management was a net seller of stock by $-59M.
- Hamlin Capital Management has $1.9B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 1.00%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Hamlin Capital Management, LLC consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Hamlin Capital Management
Companies in the Hamlin Capital Management portfolio as of the September 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Verizon Communications (VZ)||4.8||$91M||+19%||1.5M||59.49|
|Public Service Enterprise (PEG)||4.2||$80M||+52%||1.5M||54.91|
|Genuine Parts Company (GPC)||4.2||$79M||+26%||833k||95.17|
|3M Company (MMM)||4.2||$79M||+35%||491k||160.18|
|Target Corporation (TGT)||4.1||$78M||-3%||498k||157.42|
|M.D.C. Holdings (MDC)||3.8||$71M||-5%||1.5M||47.10|
|Snap-on Incorporated (SNA)||3.7||$70M||+33%||479k||147.13|
|Flowers Foods (FLO)||3.7||$70M||+56%||2.9M||24.33|
|Old Republic International Corporation (ORI)||3.7||$70M||+16%||4.7M||14.74|
Setup an alert
Hamlin Capital Management will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 2 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)||3.7||$69M||-3%||465k||148.88|
|Lamar Advertising Cl A (LAMR)||3.6||$68M||+60%||1.0M||66.17|
|Chevron Corporation (CVX)||3.5||$67M||+10%||929k||72.00|
|Steel Dynamics (STLD)||3.5||$66M||+14%||2.3M||28.63|
|Cisco Systems (CSCO)||3.4||$64M||+52%||1.6M||39.39|
|Enterprise Products Partners (EPD)||3.4||$64M||+9%||4.0M||15.79|
|Procter & Gamble Company (PG)||3.3||$62M||+6%||445k||138.99|
|Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG)||3.2||$60M||+31%||3.6M||16.67|
|Sanofi Sponsored Adr (SNY)||3.1||$60M||+5%||1.2M||50.17|
|National Health Investors (NHI)||3.0||$56M||+7%||928k||60.27|
|Home Depot (HD)||2.2||$43M||+16%||153k||277.71|
|Dorchester Minerals Com Unit (DMLP)||0.0||$589k||57k||10.32|
Past Filings by Hamlin Capital Management
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Hamlin Capital Management going back to 2010
- Hamlin Capital Management 2020 Q3 filed Oct. 13, 2020
- Hamlin Capital Management 2020 Q2 filed July 15, 2020
- Hamlin Capital Management 2020 Q1 filed May 11, 2020
- Hamlin Capital Management 2019 Q4 filed Jan. 17, 2020
- Hamlin Capital Management 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 16, 2019
- Hamlin Capital Management 2019 Q2 filed July 22, 2019
- Hamlin Capital Management 2019 Q1 filed April 12, 2019
- Hamlin Capital Management 2018 Q4 filed Jan. 18, 2019
- Hamlin Capital Management 2018 Q3 filed Oct. 15, 2018
- Hamlin Capital Management 2018 Q2 filed July 12, 2018
- Hamlin Capital Management 2018 Q1 restated filed April 18, 2018
- Hamlin Capital Management 2018 Q1 filed April 16, 2018
- Hamlin Capital Management 2017 Q4 filed Jan. 31, 2018
- Hamlin Capital Management 2017 Q3 filed Oct. 23, 2017
- Hamlin Capital Management 2017 Q2 filed July 27, 2017
- Hamlin Capital Management 2017 Q1 filed April 26, 2017