Latest statistics and disclosures from Harbert Fund Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are I3 Verticals Inc, ENZ, PRCP, ASYS, STRM, and represent 66.67% of Harbert Fund Advisors's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 8 stocks: Dirtt Environmental Solutions, ALCO, STRM, TACT, LNDC, ASYS, Qumu, MCHX.
- Started 2 new stock positions in ALCO, Dirtt Environmental Solutions.
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: EEI, Dasan Zhone Solutions, 1347 Property Insurance Holdings.
- Sold out of its positions in Dasan Zhone Solutions, EEI.
- Harbert Fund Advisors was a net buyer of stock by $4.59M.
- Harbert Fund Advisors has $74.83M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 11.35%.
Companies in the Harbert Fund Advisors portfolio as of December 2019 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|I3 Verticals Inc||26.41||699672||28.25|
|Enzo Biochem (ENZ)||19.75||5.62M||2.63|
|Amtech Systems (ASYS)||7.04||735916||+10%||7.16|
|Streamline Health Solutions (STRM)||6.21||3.34M||+81%||1.39|
|Landec Corporation (LNDC)||5.57||368272||+47%||11.31|
|TransAct Technologies Incorporated (TACT)||5.33||363834||+80%||10.97|
|Dirtt Environmental Solutions||5.09||1.16M||NEW||3.27|
|1347 Property Insurance Holdings||3.36||455170||-11%||5.52|