Latest statistics and disclosures from Harbor Island Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are AAPL, AMAT, LRCX, MSFT, CSCO, and represent 58.82% of Harbor Island Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: AAPL (+$15M), CSCO, WFC, INTC, GATX.
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: MSFT, CMCSA, AMAT.
- Harbor Island Capital was a net buyer of stock by $16M.
- Harbor Island Capital has $124M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 3.87%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Harbor Island Capital LLC consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Harbor Island Capital
Companies in the Harbor Island Capital portfolio as of the September 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Applied Materials (AMAT)||12.2||$15M||256k||59.45|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)||12.0||$15M||45k||331.75|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||10.9||$14M||-2%||65k||210.32|
|Cisco Systems (CSCO)||7.3||$9.1M||+6%||230k||39.39|
|Intel Corporation (INTC)||6.9||$8.6M||+2%||167k||51.78|
|Comcast Corp Cl A (CMCSA)||5.6||$7.0M||-2%||151k||46.26|
|GATX Corporation (GATX)||5.4||$6.7M||106k||63.75|
|Discovery Com Ser C (DISCK)||3.8||$4.7M||238k||19.60|
|Eagle Materials (EXP)||3.6||$4.4M||51k||86.32|
|Wells Fargo & Company (WFC)||3.5||$4.4M||+8%||187k||23.51|
|Kla Corp Com New (KLAC)||2.7||$3.3M||17k||193.75|
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)||2.5||$3.1M||328k||9.37|
Setup an alert
Harbor Island Capital will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 2 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Bank of America Corporation (BAC)||2.5||$3.1M||127k||24.09|
Past Filings by Harbor Island Capital
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Harbor Island Capital going back to 2017
- Harbor Island Capital 2020 Q3 filed Oct. 27, 2020
- Harbor Island Capital 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 4, 2020
- Harbor Island Capital 2020 Q1 filed April 30, 2020
- Harbor Island Capital 2019 Q4 filed Jan. 29, 2020
- Harbor Island Capital 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 29, 2019
- Harbor Island Capital 2019 Q2 filed July 25, 2019
- Harbor Island Capital 2019 Q1 filed May 9, 2019
- Harbor Island Capital 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 1, 2019
- Harbor Island Capital 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 5, 2018
- Harbor Island Capital 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 3, 2018
- Harbor Island Capital 2018 Q1 filed April 25, 2018
- Harbor Island Capital 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 9, 2018