Latest statistics and disclosures from Impactive Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are ABG, AVID, SLM, KBR, WH, and represent 78.95% of Impactive Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 6 stocks: KBR (+$74M), ABG (+$29M), SLM (+$27M), CCK (+$16M), FTDR (+$14M), WH (+$14M).
- Started 1 new stock positions in KBR.
- Reduced shares in these 1 stocks: Hd Supply (-$49M).
- Sold out of its positions in Hd Supply.
- Impactive Capital was a net buyer of stock by $125M.
- Impactive Capital has $570M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 79.64%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Impactive Capital LP consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Impactive Capital
Companies in the Impactive Capital portfolio as of the December 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Asbury Automotive (ABG)||20.3||$116M||+33%||794k||145.74|
|Avid Technology (AVID)||19.2||$109M||6.9M||15.87|
|SLM Corporation (SLM)||15.2||$87M||+46%||7.0M||12.39|
|Wyndham Hotels And Resorts (WH)||11.3||$65M||+26%||1.1M||59.44|
|Crown Holdings (CCK)||11.0||$63M||+33%||625k||100.20|
Past Filings by Impactive Capital
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Impactive Capital going back to 2019