Latest statistics and disclosures from Keywise Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are TSM, BYND, SE, ADBE, EL, and represent 83.31% of Keywise Capital Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: TSM (+$40M), VIPS (+$35M), Missfresh, ACMR, MSFT.
- Started 4 new stock positions in ACMR, VIPS, Missfresh, MSFT.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: JKS (-$35M), BILI (-$34M), SE, MLCO, BIDU, HTHT, ABNB, WB, YY, SHOP.
- Sold out of its positions in ABNB, BILI, CHGG, DASH, HTHT, YY, BEKE, KC, MLCO, PLTR. PDD, ROKU, SHOP, SNAP, TCOM, WB.
- Keywise Capital Management was a net seller of stock by $-1.8M.
- Keywise Capital Management has $408M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 11.92%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001474069
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Keywise Capital Management consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Keywise Capital Management
Companies in the Keywise Capital Management portfolio as of the June 2021 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg Sponsored Ads (TSM)||29.4||$120M||+50%||998k||120.16|
|Beyond Meat (BYND)||16.9||$69M||438k||157.49|
|Sea Sponsord Ads (SE)||15.4||$63M||229k||274.60|
|Adobe Systems Incorporated (ADBE)||12.9||$53M||90k||585.64|
|Lauder Estee Cos Cl A (EL)||8.8||$36M||112k||318.08|
|Vipshop Holdings Sponsored Ads A (VIPS)||8.5||$35M||NEW||1.7M||20.08|
|Baidu Spon Adr Rep A (BIDU)||7.1||$29M||-2%||142k||203.90|
|Jinkosolar Hldg Sponsored Adr (JKS)||0.3||$1.3M||-96%||24k||56.01|
|Miniso Group Hldg Sponsored Ads (MNSO)||0.3||$1.0M||-30%||50k||20.80|
|Acm Resh Com Cl A (ACMR)||0.1||$399k||NEW||3.9k||102.31|
|Li Auto Sponsored Ads (LI)||0.1||$283k||8.1k||34.94|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||0.1||$217k||NEW||800.00||271.25|
Past Filings by Keywise Capital Management
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Keywise Capital Management going back to 2019
- Keywise Capital Management 2021 Q2 filed Aug. 16, 2021
- Keywise Capital Management 2021 Q1 filed May 17, 2021
- Keywise Capital Management 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 3, 2021
- Keywise Capital Management 2020 Q3 filed Oct. 29, 2020
- Keywise Capital Management 2020 Q2 filed July 29, 2020
- Keywise Capital Management 2020 Q1 filed April 23, 2020
- Keywise Capital Management 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2020