Latest statistics and disclosures from Kize Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CACC, CHTR, WRLD, AER, TMUS, and represent 83.63% of Kize Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: DG (+$24M), CACC (+$6.2M), WRLD, CHTR.
- Started 1 new stock positions in DG.
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: SPG (-$24M), AER (-$15M).
- Sold out of its positions in SPG.
- Kize Capital was a net seller of stock by $-3.1M.
- Kize Capital has $282M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -17.06%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001798860
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Kize Capital consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Kize Capital
Companies in the Kize Capital portfolio as of the March 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Credit Acceptance (CACC)||32.2||$91M||+7%||165k||550.37|
|Charter Communications Cl A (CHTR)||17.0||$48M||+3%||88k||545.52|
|World Acceptance (WRLD)||13.3||$38M||+11%||196k||191.84|
|AerCap Holdings NV SHS (AER)||11.2||$32M||-31%||628k||50.28|
|Metropcs Communications (TMUS)||9.9||$28M||218k||128.35|
|Dollar General (DG)||8.6||$24M||NEW||109k||222.63|
|Alliance Data Systems Corporation (ADS)||7.8||$22M||391k||56.15|
Past Filings by Kize Capital
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Kize Capital going back to 2020