Latest statistics and disclosures from Lansdowne Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are DAL, LRCX, AMAT, MU, Hldgs Inc, and represent 57.20% of Lansdowne Partners's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: FSLR (+$51.34M), NSC (+$50.45M), MU (+$49.09M), UTX (+$38.88M), Eaton (+$38.33M), ADI (+$36.84M), LRCX (+$30.51M), AMAT (+$17.62M), 1life Healthcare Inc (+$16.13M), DAR (+$15.57M).
- Started 8 new stock positions in 1life Healthcare Inc, NSC, DAR, Trane Technologies Plc Shs stock, Alamos Gold Inc New Class A, OXY, Vectoiq Acquisition Corp, NKE.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: TSLA (-$982.72M), American Airls (-$186.63M), TXN (-$141.34M), TSM (-$100.84M), Grubhub (-$73.74M), , DAL (-$21.81M), Canadian Natural Resources (-$20.19M), Nio Inc spon ads (-$12.86M), .
- Sold out of its positions in American Airls, Canadian Natural Resources, Cenovus Energy Inc C om, GS, Grubhub, Nio Inc spon ads, TXN, Ingersoll-rand Co Ltd-cl A.
- Lansdowne Partners was a net seller of stock by $1.22B.
- Lansdowne Partners has $1.80B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -51.17%.
Portfolio Holdings for Lansdowne Partners
Companies in the Lansdowne Partners portfolio as of the March 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Delta Air Lines (DAL)||16.26||10.29M||-6%||28.53|
|Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)||11.99||901329||+16%||239.99|
|Applied Materials (AMAT)||11.52||4.54M||+9%||45.82|
|Micron Technology (MU)||9.45||4.06M||+40%||42.06|
|Analog Devices (ADI)||7.56||1.52M||+36%||89.61|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg (TSM)||4.79||1.81M||-53%||47.79|
|Tesla Motors (TSLA)||4.65||160000||-92%||524.00|
|First Solar (FSLR)||4.18||2.09M||+213%||36.06|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX)||3.67||702120||+142%||94.33|
|Norfolk Southern (NSC)||2.80||345521||NEW||146.00|
|General Electric Company (GE)||2.75||6.24M||7.94|
|1life Healthcare Inc||0.89||888559||NEW||18.15|
|Darling International (DAR)||0.86||812155||NEW||19.17|
|Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)||0.64||1.00M||NEW||11.58|
|Summit Therapeutics Plc spons ads||0.56||4.23M||+164%||2.37|
|Vectoiq Acquisition Corp||0.48||813263||NEW||10.64|
|Alamos Gold Inc New Class A||0.30||1.10M||NEW||5.00|
|Trane Technologies Plc Shs stock||0.14||31246||NEW||82.60|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon||0.04||3500||-36%||194.57|
Past Filings by Lansdowne Partners
View past SEC 13F filings by Lansdowne Partners
- Lansdowne Partners 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2020
- Lansdowne Partners 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2019
- Lansdowne Partners 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2019
- Lansdowne Partners 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019
- Lansdowne Partners 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2019
- Lansdowne Partners 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2018
- Lansdowne Partners 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2018
- Lansdowne Partners 2018 Q1 filed May 14, 2018
- Lansdowne Partners 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2018
- Lansdowne Partners 2017 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2017
- Lansdowne Partners 2017 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2017
- Lansdowne Partners 2017 Q1 filed May 12, 2017
- Lansdowne Partners 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2017
- Lansdowne Partners 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 10, 2016
- Lansdowne Partners 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- Lansdowne Partners 2016 Q1 filed May 13, 2016
- Lansdowne Partners 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2016
- Lansdowne Partners 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2015
- Lansdowne Partners 2015 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2015