Latest statistics and disclosures from Longview Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are ORCL, HCA, MSFT, BKNG, GOOGL, and represent 24.92% of Longview Partners's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: DG (+$460M), FIS (+$75M), UNH (+$74M), LHX (+$62M), SYY (+$58M), CDW (+$37M), BK (+$14M), V (+$11M), IQV (+$10M), MDT.
- Started 2 new stock positions in FIS, DG.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: HSIC (-$326M), ZBH (-$276M), ORCL (-$45M), MSFT (-$19M), HCA (-$19M), BKNG (-$18M), GOOGL (-$18M), FI (-$16M), TJX (-$16M), MCO (-$16M).
- Sold out of its positions in ZBH.
- Longview Partners was a net seller of stock by $-47M.
- Longview Partners has $15B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 7.71%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001426092
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Longview Partners consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Longview Partners
Longview Partners holds 26 positions in its portfolio as reported in the June 2023 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL)||5.4||$832M||-5%||7.0M||119.09||
|Hca Holdings (HCA)||5.1||$771M||-2%||2.5M||303.48||
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||4.9||$751M||-2%||2.2M||340.54||
|Booking Holdings (BKNG)||4.8||$737M||-2%||273k||2700.33||
|Alphabet Cap Stk Cl A (GOOGL)||4.7||$714M||-2%||6.0M||119.70||
|TJX Companies (TJX)||4.3||$653M||-2%||7.7M||84.79||
|Moody's Corporation (MCO)||4.2||$639M||-2%||1.8M||347.72||
|Aon Shs Cl A (AON)||4.1||$630M||1.8M||345.20||
|Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC)||4.1||$624M||-2%||3.3M||188.08||
|Iqvia Holdings (IQV)||4.1||$619M||2.8M||224.77||
|S&p Global (SPGI)||4.0||$617M||-2%||1.5M||400.89||
|Visa Com Cl A (V)||4.0||$614M||2.6M||237.48||
|Medtronic SHS (MDT)||4.0||$609M||6.9M||88.10||
|Becton, Dickinson and (BDX)||4.0||$606M||-2%||2.3M||264.01||
|American Express Company (AXP)||4.0||$604M||-2%||3.5M||174.20||
|SYSCO Corporation (SYY)||3.9||$600M||+10%||8.1M||74.20||
|State Street Corporation (STT)||3.7||$572M||7.8M||73.18||
|Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BK)||3.7||$569M||+2%||13M||44.52||
|L3harris Technologies (LHX)||3.1||$468M||+15%||2.4M||195.77||
|Dollar General (DG)||3.0||$460M||NEW||2.7M||169.78||
|Us Foods Hldg Corp call (USFD)||2.4||$365M||-2%||8.3M||44.00||
|Henry Schein (HSIC)||1.7||$263M||-55%||3.2M||81.10||
|Fidelity National Information Services (FIS)||0.5||$75M||NEW||1.4M||54.70||
Past Filings by Longview Partners
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Longview Partners going back to 2011
- Longview Partners 2023 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2023
- Longview Partners 2023 Q1 filed May 12, 2023
- Longview Partners 2022 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2023
- Longview Partners 2022 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2022
- Longview Partners 2022 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2022
- Longview Partners 2022 Q1 filed May 13, 2022
- Longview Partners 2021 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2022
- Longview Partners 2021 Q3 filed Nov. 12, 2021
- Longview Partners 2021 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2021
- Longview Partners 2021 Q1 filed May 14, 2021
- Longview Partners 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2021
- Longview Partners 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2020
- Longview Partners 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2020
- Longview Partners 2020 Q1 filed May 14, 2020
- Longview Partners 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2020
- Longview Partners 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2019