Latest statistics and disclosures from Maple-Brown Abbott's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are DUK, SRE, AEE, AEP, NI, and represent 51.71% of Maple-Brown Abbott's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: SRE (+$49M), ETR (+$46M), DUK (+$34M), AEP (+$33M), EIX (+$26M), AEE (+$25M), NI (+$23M), D (+$21M), CCI (+$10M), SJW (+$7.9M).
- Reduced shares in these 9 stocks: ALE (-$46M), WMB (-$23M), LNG (-$20M), KMI (-$9.3M), TSM (-$8.6M), BIDU (-$7.6M), ATO (-$6.7M), NTES, VIPS.
- Sold out of its positions in ALE.
- Maple-Brown Abbott was a net buyer of stock by $149M.
- Maple-Brown Abbott has $1.8B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 15.15%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001681596
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Maple-Brown Abbott consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Maple-Brown Abbott
Companies in the Maple-Brown Abbott portfolio as of the March 2021 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Duke Energy (DUK)||12.4||$221M||+18%||2.3M||96.53|
|Sempra Energy (SRE)||10.4||$185M||+35%||1.4M||132.58|
|Ameren Corporation (AEE)||10.2||$181M||+16%||2.2M||81.36|
|American Electric Power Company (AEP)||9.5||$169M||+24%||2.0M||84.78|
|Crown Castle Intl (CCI)||8.5||$152M||+7%||884k||172.13|
|Edison International (EIX)||6.8||$121M||+27%||2.1M||58.60|
|Entergy Corporation (ETR)||6.4||$114M||+68%||1.1M||99.47|
|Dominion Resources (D)||6.2||$111M||+23%||1.5M||75.96|
|Williams Companies (WMB)||5.1||$91M||-20%||3.8M||23.69|
|Kinder Morgan (KMI)||4.2||$75M||-11%||4.5M||16.65|
|Cheniere Energy Com New (LNG)||3.9||$70M||-22%||975k||71.84|
|Atmos Energy Corporation (ATO)||2.0||$37M||-15%||369k||98.85|
Setup an alert
Maple-Brown Abbott will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 1 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg Sponsored Adr (TSM)||1.1||$20M||-30%||168k||118.28|
|Baidu Spon Adr Rep A (BIDU)||0.8||$14M||-34%||66k||217.54|
|Netease Sponsored Adr (NTES)||0.7||$13M||-18%||123k||103.26|
|Vipshop Holdings Sponsored Adr (VIPS)||0.4||$7.9M||-24%||266k||29.86|
Past Filings by Maple-Brown Abbott
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Maple-Brown Abbott going back to 2016
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2021 Q1 filed May 12, 2021
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2021
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 4, 2020
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2020
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2020 Q1 filed May 6, 2020
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2020
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 29, 2019
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 9, 2019
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2019 Q1 filed May 7, 2019
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 8, 2019
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 6, 2018
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 7, 2018
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2018 Q1 filed May 8, 2018
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2017 Q4 restated filed Jan. 25, 2018
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2017 Q4 filed Jan. 23, 2018
- Maple-Brown Abbott 2017 Q3 filed Nov. 1, 2017