Latest statistics and disclosures from Mayo Clinic's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BSM, ZNTL, SPY, UBX, BSGM, and represent 88.32% of Mayo Clinic's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: EXAS, BSM, ZNTL.
- Started 1 new stock positions in EXAS.
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: SPY (-$25M), BSGM, MCRB.
- Sold out of its positions in MCRB.
- Mayo Clinic was a net seller of stock by $-25M.
- Mayo Clinic has $74M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -29.01%.
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Mayo Clinic consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Mayo Clinic
Companies in the Mayo Clinic portfolio as of the September 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Black Stone Minerals Common (BSM)||47.3||$35M||5.7M||6.14|
|Zentalis Pharmaceuticals Common (ZNTL)||19.5||$15M||443k||32.69|
|Spdr Etf Common (SPY)||7.5||$5.5M||-81%||17k||334.87|
|Unity Biotechnology Common (UBX)||7.3||$5.4M||1.6M||3.46|
|Biosig Tech Common (BSGM)||6.7||$5.0M||-35%||101k||49.30|
|Exact Sciences Corp Common (EXAS)||4.5||$3.4M||NEW||3.3k||1019.46|
|Clearpoint Neuro Common (CLPT)||3.5||$2.6M||47k||54.59|
|Evelo Bioseciences Common (EVLO)||3.4||$2.6M||485k||5.27|
|Cancer Genetics Common (CGIX)||0.2||$184k||444.00||414.41|
Past Filings by Mayo Clinic
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Mayo Clinic going back to 2019