Latest statistics and disclosures from Metropolis Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are GOOGL, V, STT, CMCSA, TXN, and represent 56.04% of Metropolis Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: GOOGL (+$95M), STT (+$80M), CMCSA (+$63M), TXN (+$61M), V (+$60M), NWSA (+$48M), MSFT (+$48M), CSCO (+$43M), ORCL (+$43M), BKNG (+$39M).
- Started 1 new stock positions in MSFT.
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: PGR (-$74M), QRTEA (-$36M).
- Sold out of its positions in QRTEA.
- Metropolis Capital was a net buyer of stock by $557M.
- Metropolis Capital has $1.9B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 14.87%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001765388
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Metropolis Capital consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Metropolis Capital
Metropolis Capital holds 15 positions in its portfolio as reported in the June 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Alphabet Cap Stk Cl A (GOOGL)||14.3||$268M||+54%||123k||2179.26|
|Visa Com Cl A (V)||11.4||$215M||+38%||1.1M||196.89|
|State Street Corporation (STT)||10.4||$195M||+69%||3.2M||61.65|
|Comcast Corp Cl A (CMCSA)||10.0||$189M||+50%||4.8M||39.24|
|Texas Instruments Incorporated (TXN)||9.9||$187M||+48%||1.2M||153.65|
|Booking Holdings (BKNG)||7.9||$148M||+35%||85k||1748.99|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL)||7.2||$136M||+45%||1.9M||69.87|
|News Corp Cl A (NWSA)||6.1||$116M||+71%||7.4M||15.58|
|Cisco Systems (CSCO)||6.1||$115M||+60%||2.7M||42.64|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Del Cl B New (BRK.B)||4.7||$89M||+31%||326k||273.02|
|Mastercard Incorporated Cl A (MA)||4.3||$81M||+50%||255k||315.48|
|News Corp CL B (NWS)||3.2||$60M||+70%||3.7M||15.89|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||2.5||$48M||NEW||186k||256.83|
|Paramount Global Class B Com (PARA)||1.2||$23M||+175%||946k||24.68|
Setup an alert
Metropolis Capital will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 3 months. Would you like to be notified?
|Progressive Corporation (PGR)||0.7||$13M||-85%||110k||116.27|
Past Filings by Metropolis Capital
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Metropolis Capital going back to 2018
- Metropolis Capital 2022 Q2 filed July 13, 2022
- Metropolis Capital 2022 Q1 filed April 8, 2022
- Metropolis Capital 2021 Q4 filed Jan. 13, 2022
- Metropolis Capital 2021 Q3 filed Oct. 7, 2021
- Metropolis Capital 2021 Q2 filed July 9, 2021
- Metropolis Capital 2021 Q1 filed April 8, 2021
- Metropolis Capital 2020 Q4 filed Jan. 11, 2021
- Metropolis Capital 2020 Q3 filed Oct. 8, 2020
- Metropolis Capital 2020 Q2 filed July 6, 2020
- Metropolis Capital 2020 Q1 filed April 9, 2020
- Metropolis Capital 2019 Q4 filed Jan. 6, 2020
- Metropolis Capital 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 4, 2019
- Metropolis Capital 2019 Q2 filed July 5, 2019
- Metropolis Capital 2019 Q1 filed April 9, 2019
- Metropolis Capital 2018 Q4 filed Jan. 25, 2019