Latest statistics and disclosures from NetEase's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are APP, DAO, and represent 100.00% of NetEase's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: DAO (+$1.8B).
- NetEase was a net buyer of stock by $1.8B.
- NetEase has $53B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 66836.56%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001110646
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by NetEase consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for NetEase
NetEase holds 2 positions in its portfolio as reported in the December 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Applovin Corp. Com Cl A (APP)||70.3||$37B||3.5M||10530.00|
|Youdao Sponsored Ads (DAO)||29.7||$16B||+12%||2.9M||5380.00|
Past Filings by NetEase
SEC 13F filings are viewable for NetEase going back to 2022
- NetEase 2022 Q4 restated filed March 1, 2023
- NetEase 2022 Q4 filed Feb. 7, 2023
- NetEase 2022 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2022
- NetEase 2022 Q2 filed Aug. 26, 2022