Latest statistics and disclosures from Norges Bank's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Amr, and represent % of Norges Bank's stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: AAPL (-$25B), MSFT (-$24B), GOOGL (-$15B), AMZN (-$14B), , , NVDA (-$6.3B), , HD (-$4.3B), JNJ (-$4.2B).
- Sold out of its positions in AAON, AIR, ACCO, ADT, ACVA, ABM, AFL, AGCO, ACMR, AGNC.
- Norges Bank was a net seller of stock by $-486B.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001374170
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Norges Bank Investment Management consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Norges Bank
Companies in the Norges Bank portfolio as of the March 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
Past Filings by Norges Bank
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Norges Bank going back to 2010
- Norges Bank 2022 Q1 filed May 9, 2022
- Norges Bank 2021 Q1 amended filed May 9, 2022
- Norges Bank 2021 Q4 amended filed March 9, 2022
- Norges Bank 2021 Q4 filed Feb. 10, 2022
- Norges Bank 2020 Q3 amended filed Nov. 12, 2021
- Norges Bank 2021 Q3 filed Nov. 5, 2021
- Norges Bank 2020 Q2 amended filed Aug. 13, 2021
- Norges Bank 2021 Q2 filed Aug. 10, 2021
- Norges Bank 2020 Q1 amended filed May 7, 2021
- Norges Bank 2021 Q1 filed May 7, 2021
- Norges Bank 2020 Q4 amended filed March 2, 2021
- Norges Bank 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 10, 2021
- Norges Bank 2019 Q3 amended filed Nov. 13, 2020
- Norges Bank 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 10, 2020
- Norges Bank 2019 Q2 amended filed Aug. 13, 2020
- Norges Bank 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 7, 2020