Latest statistics and disclosures from Northstar Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are XOM, IBM, MCD, AAPL, JNJ, and represent 40.43% of Northstar Capital Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: MCD, AAPL, ORCL, COST, EMC, YUM, JPM, DHR, V.
- Started 9 new stock positions in YUM, JPM, COST, V, AAPL, DHR, MCD, ORCL, EMC.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: APOL (-$17.50M), SYMC (-$17.17M), IGT (-$15.55M), MCO (-$15.07M), COF (-$14.40M), SBUX (-$13.50M), BBBY (-$12.84M), SYK (-$12.62M), , WFC (-$12.02M).
- Sold out of its positions in Affiliated Computer Services cl a, Altria Group Inc, ABK, AEE, AXP, American Intl Group Inc, AMGN, Anheuser-busch Cos., Inc., APOL, BBT.
- Northstar Capital Management was a net seller of stock by $375.48M.
- Northstar Capital Management has $5.14M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -98.66%.
Companies in the Northstar Capital Management portfolio as of June 2011 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)||12.05||-93%||7607||81.43|
|International Business Machines (IBM)||8.65||-45%||2590||171.69|
|McDonald's Corporation (MCD)||7.09||NEW||4325||84.21|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)||5.71||-93%||4425||66.34|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL)||5.39||NEW||8400||32.96|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST)||5.08||NEW||3210||81.33|
|EMC Corporation (EMC)||5.03||NEW||9375||27.58|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT)||4.79||-62%||4675||52.61|
|Yum! Brands (YUM)||4.72||NEW||4400||55.14|
|Coca-Cola Company (KO)||4.62||-84%||3530||67.26|
|General Electric Company (GE)||4.62||-97%||12600||18.86|
|Procter & Gamble Company (PG)||4.44||-97%||3595||63.43|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)||4.41||NEW||5520||41.04|
|Danaher Corporation (DHR)||4.30||NEW||4175||52.95|
|3M Company (MMM)||4.25||-78%||2305||94.86|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC)||3.91||-3%||2900||69.33|