Latest statistics and disclosures from Northstar Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are XOM, IBM, MCD, AAPL, JNJ, and represent 40.43% of Northstar Capital Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 9 stocks: MCD, AAPL, ORCL, COST, EMC, YUM, JPM, DHR, V.
- Started 9 new stock positions in YUM, JPM, COST, V, AAPL, DHR, MCD, ORCL, EMC.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: APOL (-$17.50M), SYMC (-$17.17M), IGT (-$15.55M), MCO (-$15.07M), COF (-$14.40M), SBUX (-$13.50M), BBBY (-$12.84M), SYK (-$12.62M), , WFC (-$12.02M).
- Sold out of its positions in Affiliated Computer Services cl a, Altria Group Inc, ABK, AEE, AXP, American Intl Group Inc, AMGN, Anheuser-busch Cos., Inc., APOL, BBT.
- Northstar Capital Management was a net seller of stock by $375.48M.
- Northstar Capital Management has $5.14M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -98.66%.
Northstar Capital Management portfolio companies for June 2011 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)||12.05||7607 -93.00%||81.43||81.26|
|International Business Machines (IBM)||8.65||2590 -45.00%||171.69||160.32|
|McDonald's Corporation (MCD)||7.09||4325 NEW||84.21||140.87|
|Apple (AAPL)||6.93||1060 NEW||336.08||143.79|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)||5.71||4425 -93.00%||66.34||123.74|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL)||5.39||8400 NEW||32.96||44.77|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST)||5.08||3210 NEW||81.33||177.45|
|EMC Corporation (EMC)||5.03||9375 NEW||27.58||29.05|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT)||4.79||4675 -62.00%||52.61||43.65|
|Yum! Brands (YUM)||4.72||4400 NEW||55.14||66.01|
|Coca-Cola Company (KO)||4.62||3530 -84.00%||67.26||43.01|
|General Electric Company (GE)||4.62||12600 -97.00%||18.86||29.08|
|Procter & Gamble Company (PG)||4.44||3595 -97.00%||63.43||87.69|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)||4.41||5520 NEW||41.04||87.61|
|Danaher Corporation (DHR)||4.30||4175 NEW||52.95||82.91|
|3M Company (MMM)||4.25||2305 -78.00%||94.86||196.11|
|Visa (V)||4.02||2450 NEW||84.26||91.60|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC)||3.91||2900 -3.00%||69.33||248.40|