Latest statistics and disclosures from Northwestern Mutual Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are NEWS, INC Sealy Corp, C&j Energy Services, ZINC, ZZ, and represent 89.78% of Northwestern Mutual Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: CRI, Cornerstone Ondemand Inc, SEM.
- Started 3 new stock positions in SEM, Cornerstone Ondemand Inc, CRI.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: APA (-$14.36M), C&j Energy Services (-$12.41M), NEWS (-$7.66M), Roundy's, DAL.
- Sold out of its positions in APA, DAL.
- Northwestern Mutual Capital was a net seller of stock by $36.53M.
- Northwestern Mutual Capital has $57.36M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -40.79%.
Companies in the Northwestern Mutual Capital portfolio as of September 2012 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|NewStar Financial (NEWS)||31.16||1.49M||-29%||11.99|
|INC Sealy Corp||24.92||269971||52.95|
|C&j Energy Services||15.72||453208||-57%||19.90|
|HORSEHEAD HOLDING (ZINC)||10.44||640000||9.36|
|Sealy Corporation (ZZ)||7.54||1.98M||2.18|
|Cornerstone Ondemand Inc||0.61||11400||NEW||30.70|
|Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM)||0.33||16832||NEW||11.23|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Northwestern Mutual Capital
- Northwestern Mutual Capital 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- Northwestern Mutual Capital 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Northwestern Mutual Capital 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Northwestern Mutual Capital 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Northwestern Investment Management Company 2011 Q1 filed May 16, 2011
- Northwestern Investment Management Company 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2011