Latest statistics and disclosures from Numen Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are APC, CELG, Tim Participacoes Sa-adr spon, ATVI, Broadcom Ltd, and represent 96.35% of Numen Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 7 stocks: APC (+$70.23M), CELG (+$31.44M), Tim Participacoes Sa-adr spon (+$14.26M), Broadcom Ltd, Avaya Holdings Corp, Ianthus Capital Holdings, TSM.
- Started 4 new stock positions in Tim Participacoes Sa-adr spon, Broadcom Ltd, APC, TSM.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Alphabet Inc Class A cs (-$9.31M), INTC (-$9.08M), RAD (-$7.60M), International Game Technology (-$6.07M), TTWO, AMZN, Paypal Holdings, Square Inc cl a, KLAC, ATVI.
- Sold out of its positions in Alphabet Inc Class A cs, AMZN, INTC, KLAC, Paypal Holdings, Square Inc cl a, TTWO, International Game Technology.
- Numen Capital was a net buyer of stock by $68.60M.
- Numen Capital has $140.54M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 113.97%.
Companies in the Numen Capital portfolio as of June 2019 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC)||49.97||994904||NEW||70.59|
|Celgene Corporation (CELG)||31.97||485900||+233%||92.48|
|Tim Participacoes Sa-adr spon||10.15||952000||NEW||14.98|
|Activision Blizzard (ATVI)||2.44||72607||-31%||47.21|
|Avaya Holdings Corp||1.55||183295||+176%||11.92|
|Ianthus Capital Holdings||0.57||235000||+14%||3.38|
|Sequans Communications Adr adr usd.02||0.42||664830||0.89|
|Rite Aid Corporation (RAD)||0.28||50000||-95%||8.00|
|Green Thumb Industries||0.28||35000||11.14|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg (TSM)||0.03||1150||NEW||38.26|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Numen Capital
- Numen Capital 2019 Q1 filed May 7, 2019
- Numen Capital 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 6, 2019
- Numen Capital 2018 Q3 filed Oct. 31, 2018
- Numen Capital 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 3, 2018
- Numen Capital 2018 Q1 filed May 11, 2018
- Numen Capital 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2018
- Numen Capital 2017 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2017
- Numen Capital 2017 Q1 filed May 15, 2017
- Numen Capital 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017