Latest statistics and disclosures from Numen Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CELG, Tim Participacoes Sa-adr spon, ATVI, Avaya Holdings Corp, Zscaler Incorporated, and represent 97.64% of Numen Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: Zscaler Incorporated.
- Started 1 new stock positions in Zscaler Incorporated.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: APC (-$70.23M), CELG (-$11.88M), Tim Participacoes Sa-adr spon (-$10.80M), Broadcom Ltd, ATVI, Ianthus Capital Holdings, Avaya Holdings Corp, RAD, Green Thumb Industries, TSM.
- Sold out of its positions in APC, Broadcom Ltd, Green Thumb Industries, Ianthus Capital Holdings, RAD, TSM.
- Numen Capital was a net seller of stock by $98.62M.
- Numen Capital has $44.49M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -68.34%.
Companies in the Numen Capital portfolio as of September 2019 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Celgene Corporation (CELG)||81.75||366250||-24%||99.30|
|Tim Participacoes Sa-adr spon||6.46||200000||-78%||14.36|
|Activision Blizzard (ATVI)||4.39||36907||-49%||52.92|
|Avaya Holdings Corp||3.11||135232||-26%||10.23|
|Sequans Communications Adr adr usd.02||1.30||664830||0.87|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Numen Capital
- Numen Capital 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2019
- Numen Capital 2019 Q1 filed May 7, 2019
- Numen Capital 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 6, 2019
- Numen Capital 2018 Q3 filed Oct. 31, 2018
- Numen Capital 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 3, 2018
- Numen Capital 2018 Q1 filed May 11, 2018
- Numen Capital 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2018
- Numen Capital 2017 Q2 filed Aug. 11, 2017
- Numen Capital 2017 Q1 filed May 15, 2017
- Numen Capital 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017