Latest statistics and disclosures from ORANGE CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Bellatrix Exploration. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of ORANGE CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: IWM (-$522.05M), Amaya (-$75.46M), (-$70.31M), (-$65.88M), (-$58.73M), Northstar Realty Finance (-$52.51M), DE (-$41.00M), Pattern Energy (-$40.56M), Northstar Realty Europe (-$18.74M), Abengoa Yield.
- Sold out of its positions in Amaya, ACAS, DE, HHC, IWM, Media Gen, NXST, Northstar Realty Finance, Northstar Asset Management C, Northstar Realty Europe. Pattern Energy, Abengoa Yield.
- As of March 31, 2016, ORANGE CAPITAL has $31.44M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $992.05M to $31.44M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, ORANGE CAPITAL was a net seller by $955.04M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
ORANGE CAPITAL portfolio companies for March 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Bellatrix Exploration||100.00||30.83M -5.00%||1.02||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for ORANGE CAPITAL
- ORANGE CAPITAL 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016
- ORANGE CAPITAL 2014 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2014
- ORANGE CAPITAL 2014 Q1 filed May 15, 2014
- ORANGE CAPITAL 2013 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2014
- ORANGE CAPITAL 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2013
- ORANGE CAPITAL 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Orange Capital 2013 Q1 filed May 15, 2013
- Orange Capital 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Orange Capital 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Orange Capital 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- Orange Capital 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Orange Capital 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Orange Capital 2011 Q1 filed May 16, 2011
- Orange Capital 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2011