Latest statistics and disclosures from Qvr's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are TLT, FXI, IWM, SPY, EFA, and represent 76.67% of Qvr's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: FXI (+$67.75M), SPY (+$63.19M), TLT (+$56.20M), LQD (+$33.18M), IWM (+$29.90M), Barclays Bk Plc cmn (+$29.03M), DXJ (+$24.49M), EWY (+$7.77M), SLV (+$5.18M), Vaneck Vectors Semiconductor Etf semiconductor (+$5.03M).
- Started 3 new stock positions in LQD, Barclays Bk Plc cmn, SPY.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: XLU (-$42.48M), Invesco Qqq Trust Series 1 (-$34.86M), IYR (-$27.69M), , XOP (-$24.90M), XLK (-$23.71M), , , Vaneck Vectors Junior Gold Miners Etf etf (-$12.06M), .
- Sold out of its positions in EWZ, EWG, EWW, EEM, GLD, KBE, XBI, DIA, XLB, XLV. XLP, XLE, XLI, Vaneck Vectors Gold Miners mutual, Market Vectors Etf Tr Oil Svcs, VWO, VGK.
- Qvr was a net buyer of stock by $32.98M.
- Qvr has $835.69M in assets under management (AUM), growing by 6.29%.