Latest statistics and disclosures from Ridley Park Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are KO, WFC, AMZN, JPM, GOOG. These five stock positions account for 93.28% of Ridley Park Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 2 stocks: GLD, KO.
- Started 1 new stock positions in GLD.
- Reduced shares in these 9 stocks: GOOG (-$35.76M), INTC (-$20.39M), JPM (-$17.20M), WFC (-$15.37M), AMZN (-$12.21M), APC (-$8.57M), AXP (-$6.08M), Groupon, DHI.
- Sold out of its positions in AXP, APC, Groupon.
- As of Sept. 30, 2012, Ridley Park Capital has $51.14M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $178.11M to $51.14M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Ridley Park Capital was a net seller by $118.26M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Ridley Park Capital portfolio companies for September 2012 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Coca-Cola Company (KO)||25.22||340000 +6.00%||37.93||40.22|
|Wells Fargo & Company (WFC)||23.97||355000 -55.00%||34.53||53.90|
|Amazon (AMZN)||20.89||42000 -53.00%||254.34||372.62|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)||15.83||200000 -68.00%||40.48||60.16|
|Google (GOOG)||7.38||5000 -90.00%||754.49||554.33|
|D.R. Horton (DHI)||2.82||70000 -30.00%||20.63||25.87|
|Intel Corporation (INTC)||2.22||50000 -94.00%||22.66||32.76|
|SPDR Gold Trust (GLD)||1.68||5000 NEW||171.79||110.56|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Ridley Park Capital
- Ridley Park Capital 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q1 filed May 16, 2011
- Ridley Park Capital 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2011