Latest statistics and disclosures from Ridley Park Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are KO, WFC, AMZN, JPM, GOOG, and represent 93.28% of Ridley Park Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 2 stocks: GLD, KO.
- Started 1 new stock positions in GLD.
- Reduced shares in these 9 stocks: GOOG (-$35.76M), INTC (-$20.39M), JPM (-$17.20M), WFC (-$15.37M), AMZN (-$12.21M), APC (-$8.57M), AXP (-$6.08M), Groupon, DHI.
- Sold out of its positions in AXP, APC, Groupon.
- Ridley Park Capital was a net seller of stock by $118.26M.
- Ridley Park Capital has $51.14M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -71.29%.
Companies in the Ridley Park Capital portfolio as of September 2012 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Coca-Cola Company (KO)||25.22||340000||+6%||37.93|
|Wells Fargo & Company (WFC)||23.97||355000||-55%||34.53|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)||15.83||200000||-68%||40.48|
|D.R. Horton (DHI)||2.82||70000||-30%||20.63|
|Intel Corporation (INTC)||2.22||50000||-94%||22.66|
|SPDR Gold Trust (GLD)||1.68||5000||NEW||171.79|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Ridley Park Capital
- Ridley Park Capital 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Ridley Park Capital 2011 Q1 filed May 16, 2011
- Ridley Park Capital 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2011